• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Watched that Paige clip. Her win was so random. But the Divas division needs a shake up. A.J. hasn't really had a real storyline in awhile (besides all of that soap opera stuff).

They should make the U.S. and Intercontinental into the television titles on Raw/Smackdown. Ambrose can defend his title on Raw. Yiyor on Smackdown.

geomon

Daniel Bryan's debut on TNA Impact

ZaZaeDJ.gif

ROFL! Where is that from?

I respect all of you so much for posting in this dedicated wrestling thread rather than being weirdos who, for some reason I will never understand, insist on talking about wrestling in the OT.

I'm starting to feel the same way.

I'm a big effing deal here but in OT, I'm not fit to lace up Spindashing's boots.

I don't know if I have it in me to climb yet another ladder

Yeah, Ambrose gets no shine. It's crazy. He's got swag.

Roman Reigns as much as he's got a few cool high spots and the look is terrible on the microphone. But it could just be not being comfortable.

There's not the same sink or swim attitude that produced Jake the a Snake promos or bat ish crazy Ultimate Warrior rants.

I just wish you'd all stop saying "legit shook." It's not campy, it's not ironic, it's just stupid-sounding. Didn't Heavy come up with it? Yall are using something from Heavy's lexicon. What's next? Pretending to be profoundly lonely like G-Fex?

Heavy is our biggest breakout star. He's a legit OT Star, groomed right here in Wrasslegaf.

He's our Rock.

Sokantish

Definitely not a Stone Cold when he won his title at such a spry young age.

Bret Hart. Censored. Eddie Guerro. Batista. Besides Brock and Orton, most of these guys were I their late 20s or early 30s.

Think how long we're gonna have Paige! She's only 21 and already divas champion

My god, Paige is hot as fuck.

Just saw her win the Divas title. This Raw show is great. I fast forwarded that stupid Batista/Orton tag match. Those guys need to be instantly downgraded to jobber status, they are both stale as hell.

This is pretty nice - although if they just push the majority of the Total Diva line-up against her, the division is not going anywhere yet.

Her, AJ, Emma, Nattie are the only 4 top quality wrestlers on the show, and it is just not enough

Summer and Bailey are not top quality yet, and just about everyone else is proven to be a walking botch.

Sara Del Rey is doing magic down at NXT. She can turn a lot of these girls into much better workers.

Edgeward

SDR can't get them more time on Raw for matches or segments that aren't TD/movie promotions. Here's hoping HHH has more stroke in the back than before. God, I can't believe I am saying that

SDR can't get them more time on Raw for matches or segments that aren't TD/movie promotions. Here's hoping HHH has more stroke in the back than before. God, I can't believe I am saying that

The move tonight gave me so much hope. They didn't have to do it. If they wanted the title off AJ, they could have done it last night. If they wanted one of the TD cast members to get the belt, they had a chance last night. This was about Paige. It was her moment.

NoTacos

Paige's debut and title win was the best Raw after Mania suprise for me, considering I was only looking forward to the WWEWHC match fallout.

Show was booked incredibly good. Can't wait for more NXT talent to rise up (Zayn, Neville, BO, divas who can fight vs. play drama on tv)

Top Bottom