• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

I am all for no OT threads. We are a warm and welcoming bunch... But you come to us. We don't go to you looking for your applause.

I can't believe I agree with the weeaboo.

We should start identify ourselves with some sort of avatar stamp.

Before you ask, no not anime-inspired.

I can't believe I agree with the weeaboo.

We should start identify ourselves with some sort of avatar stamp.

Before you ask, no not anime-inspired.

How about Eva Marie inspired?
ib0qvkvMsIkWJ6.gif

I love how Cesaro stole the Real Americans theme song. That guy is so fucking over.

This feels like the first time I've watched WWE since like the 90s where almost nothing felt stale and played out.

PInk Tape

Banned
When's the last time he went for a walk? Infact, I don't think he can walk anymore. Let's face it, he's done.

We all know that doesn't matter. As long as he can tolerate us young shits, he'll be here.

Edit: Holy shit you're right. They all started on NXT.

PInk Tape

Banned
I have to stick around, who else is going to tell bean breath "Motherfucker, not everything is about you."

Who else will bean breath listen to? Not me or the other rookies; we're too green. The other vets don't seem to care and let him bury the whole thread.
You have to be the Authority around here...

Just finished watching Invasion Attack. Hot damn, what a show. Ishii vs Naito II has to be my MOTY and Nak vs Tanahashi III was their best match by far. Loved the ending sequence with Anderson and Goto.

Highly recommended watch.

You gonna be okay here. Bright future. Follow my lead and don't let weirdos like SoulPlaya, Aiii, or Mr. Nobody lead you astray.

Also, bean breath is the only non-gimmick poster in the thread. Don't question his ways.

Nothing pisses me off more than gimmick posters.

Just be real, people.

Toki767

Of all my time posting in WrassleGAF, I never did get who had what gimmick on here.

Other than SoulPlaya being Kane's biggest fan and Aiii being AJ's.

Well I mean, Heel has a gimmick where he hates anything and everything that's exciting or popular.

Alongside Lambda, Heel is just a dude who watch their fair share of MMA and is unable to suspend any disbelief of a guy like Bryan to actually win the straps. I gotta give em that, they stuck it out to the end. Don't have to agree with the cat, but I can see what they are coming from and why they think that way.

Edit: LOL look at these beautiful pairs of avatars!

Top Bottom