• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Showaddy

Camel clutch works because he only let b go when told to. It's silly and neat at the same time. I imagine her knocked down and he just staying there while people try to remove him from the victim of the week.

For me though it's just like, Rusev flys round the ring kicking and slamming people but then he just sits on them for his finisher...It just seems so passive and weak.

Jamie OD

iwFJ8sY.png

Saw him at a Domino's after the show. Had a sour look on his face the entire time he was there.

Sblargh

Banned
This raw was actually packed. Three hours with almost no bullshit in it. Almost everything resolved relatively fast. TThree hours was almost not enough.

jmdajr

Dwayne Johnson ✔ @TheRock
Follow

@TripleH Another phenomenal Wrestlemania performance - proud of you, Trip. Your conditioning is insane! I will now go do cardio. Dammit.

That's right Rock!

Sephzilla

This raw was actually packed. Three hours with almost no bullshit in it. Almost everything resolved relatively fast. Three hours was almost not enough.

This Raw actually justified three hours.

Follow

@TripleH Another phenomenal Wrestlemania performance - proud of you, Trip. Your conditioning is insane! I will now go do cardio. Dammit.

That's right Rock!

lol @ Rock needing cardio.

Also, A+ avatar

DMczaf

Follow

That's right Rock!

image.php

"Now I am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds."

This Raw actually justified three hours.

lol @ Rock needing cardio.

Also, A+ avatar
Three hour raws are great because the wrestling is soooooooo much better than it was on two hour raws. So much.

But last night we didn't get a decent match. Still very entertaining though.

Edit Cesaro Swagger was alright I guess. But that's stretching it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dean Titty Master Ambrose and Prince Vag Slayer Devitt. I don't know what to think of that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I love that Paul will be carrying around a golden Andre. That's wonderful.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I love that Paul will be carrying around a golden Andre. That's wonderful.

I love how the statue can't even stand up anymore. Laughed pretty hard when Cesaro tried to balance it on the mat but it just fell over because theres no base to the trophy. Really hope they just keep that trophy as it is.

Kaladin

The May OT will be a tribute to the streak. I am soliciting OT title ideas starting now.

Please mark your posts with #MayStreakTribute

The deadline for submissions will be April 29th at Noon EST.

This title should not relate to current events outside of Brock Lesnar beating the streak or being "The 1 in 21 - 1".

In fact, I would probably lean to something more respectful to the legacy of the streak, as the OT will feature it.

Also, if anyone would be interested in contributing reviews of every match in the streak, let me know. This may or may not happen, but we found out last month that I'm not as great with reviewing things in a timely manner, so I'll see if anyone else wants to do them.

That is all.

Sephzilla

The May OT will be a tribute to the streak. I am soliciting OT title ideas starting now.

This title should not relate to current events outside of Brock Lesnar beating the streak or being "The 1 in 21 - 1".

In fact, I would probably lean to something more respectful to the legacy of the streak, as the OT will feature it.

Also, if anyone would be interested in contributing reviews of every match in the streak, let me know. This may or may not happen, but we found out last month that I'm not as great with reviewing things in a timely manner, so I'll see if anyone else wants to do them.

That is all.

#MayStreakTribute

May Wrasslin' |OT| Eat Sleep Legit Shook The Streak

Will these be actual reviews or will they be the internet standard "recap everything in the match like a radio and then a comment or two at the end with an arbitrary star rating"

Malvingt2

I don't get the hate for Swagger. But really this feud will be awesome for the two best mic workers out there with Zeb vs Heyman
It would be more awesome if one of them have a title. I want Triple H to take the US Title from Ambrose and reward Cesaro or Swagger as a punishment for what happen on RAW.

Xater

That is all.

Respectful? Know your audience!

Pretty good Raw. Adam Rose's music is growing on me. World Goes Wild was an instant hit though. Paige is great. Shield is good. Writer did good job with Bo's impossible line.

#allpaleverything

Browny

Banned
#MayStreakTribute

May Wrasslin' |OT| I Went To Wrestlemania, And All I Got Was This Lousy "Eat Sleep Break The Streak" T-Shirt

Who's Rusev face? Wasn't in the 90 minute Raw. And that brah was right, Paige winning sends a message. Total Broads wouldn't even win for the sake lf cross promotion and that's all Vince thinking about.

#allpaleeverything.

Top Bottom