• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Ithil

So can we just make the Divas division "AJ and the NXT divas"? AJ, Paige, Emma, Summer, and anyone else that comes up, that would do fine.
Keep the Total Divas (sans Summer) in their E! bubble and off RAW.

Marvel

could never
#MayStreakTribute

May Wrasslin' |OT| Only a handful of people knew about the 1 in 21 and 1.

Terrible

A good half of the streak matches are garbage

. Not until 23 with With Batista did kings pick up

(18 being the exception)

tumblr_mka995r9Ym1s6cjavo1_250.gif

That is the most beautifulist spine buster ever.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Cena looks so pathetic clinging onto his position while all the other guys put new talent over.

It's really sad. Like he's desperate to stay relevant. 'NO BIG E! YOU EAT THE PIN! I NEED THIS!' Like a Hollywood Actress telling herself she's still pretty and that people still want her

Sephzilla

May Wrasslin' |OT| The Phenom Brock Lesnar

Cena looks so pathetic clinging onto his position while all the other guys put new talent over.

It's really sad. Like he's desperate to stay relevant. 'NO BIG E! YOU EAT THE PIN! I NEED THIS!' Like a Hollywood Actress telling herself she's still pretty and that people still want her

Agreed.

Given WrestleMania, Raw, and how a ton of non-Cena storylines all are about younger talent either going over older talent or younger guys simply getting pushed it really makes Cena look like he's clinging.

Xater

Directly after Devitt's match with Taguchi.

Also, regarding Devitt's theme song, I think New Japan own the rights, as it was on the last CD they released.

Thanks and that would be a shame about the theme. If I remember correctly though you said Devitt let a DJ he knows make it though. Maybe we get lucky and the same guy can make one for the E as well.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
May Wrasslin' |OT| Undertaker lost his steak

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Paige can't be heel yet, not with that theme song.

She looked pretty perfect, a shame the debut wasn't perfect all-around but almost EVERYONE'S debut sucks. It won't matter.

Browny

Banned
Given WrestleMania, Raw, and how a ton of non-Cena storylines all are about younger talent either going over older talent or younger guys simply getting pushed it really makes Cena look like he's clinging.

Let's hope that Cena waits for a PPV to put someone over. He didn't have to take the pin last night, if he makes up for it at a big PPV.

Oh, wait a second...

In all seriousness, hopefully he loses at ER with interference, and then loses cleanly at Payback.

Wishful thinking...

DMczaf

So sick of Cena's shit. Even the Daniel Bryan recap video package completely removed all footage of Bryan beating Cena clean. It just skips straight to the pedigree after the match.

Ithil

Paige can't be heel yet, not with that theme song.

She looked pretty perfect, a shame the debut wasn't perfect all-around but almost EVERYONE'S debut sucks. It won't matter.

I hope they don't do the stupid thing and depush AJ, because she's the only credible heel with good skills on the main roster. There's Summer, but she's pretty much a jobber on the main roster. Paige will have no challengers and already won the title (bypassing any "chase") immediately if you don't draw out Paige/AJ.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I did not mind that to be honest. They did the same quick finish thing for MitB cash-in's in the past, and it worked there. Also that was her usual finishing move she hit, so it made that look strong too.
As I said right idea with Paige getting the belt but just booked like shit. Should have let her act with a bit of confidence and got some actual offence off. I can understand them saving her amazing submission finisher for the PPV though.
Well in the end I suppose the result is all that matters. New divas champion!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
this RAW crowd is so fucking good, its ridiculous. even JBL says "can we take these guys with us everywhere"

I lost it when they started chanting Wyatts gonna kill you when hes doing the crab walk

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Anyone else catch on mania that Bryans finsher as been upgraded from "Knee that beat cena" to "Knee that beat triple H"

Cena's in such paranoid Hogan level protect my spot levels that he probably said it buries him and good guy Triple H just said to name it after him then

Toki767

I caught that too.

I obviously think Bryan/Cena 2 is a thing that's eventually going to happen.

It's should be at WrestleMania 31 where you would think Cena turns heel because he feels like he can't beat Bryan clean after a year of Bryan being on top.

But since this is WWE, it'll probably be at Night of Champions or some other random PPV.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Brie's level of delusion is pretty nuts. Like she thinks she's even a blip on Stephanie, or anyone's, radar just because her boyfriend is in the main event. Even Nikki's not that delusional

Top Bottom