• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Malvingt2

Ambrose needs to drop the US title.. Like I said before give it to Cesaro or Swagger to make the feud much better. The Real American vs the traitor?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They won't turn Paige heel.

She is prime average female mark marketing gold. 'She's pale. LIKE ME. She has a random piericng. LIKE ME. Buys shirt.' Kind of like male wrestling fans who want to dress up like Bray

I posted this in the other thread by accident but I just found out that my apartment was broken into. Police are doing their thing right now. Nothing was missing at least, nothing I can tell. Is there a reason why someone would break in but not take anything?

This really sucks. I hate this helpless feeling.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I posted this in the other thread by accident but I just found out that my apartment was broken into. Police are doing their thing right now. Nothing was missing at least, nothing I can tell. Is there a reason why someone would break in but not take anything?

This really sucks. I hate this helpless feeling.

First, I hope you can leave work. Go go go.

Second, they probably saw all the protein and said "but we're fat we dont need this" and left.

Check for checkbooks if you still use them archaic things, and anything identity-related. That's the biggest concern, I'd say.

Toki767

It kind of bugs me that the titles have no uniformity. They all look like they could be plucked out of a different time period.

Malvingt2

No! I'd rather see Cesaro with the IC belt. Get it off Big E's lame ass.

US title will work better for the Real American Angle. Imo. Either way I don't mind.

An idea; Force Ambrose to defend his title next Raw in a triple threat match vs Cesaro and Swagger. Make sure he lose the title and rematch such at Main event vs the winner. He will fail to get it back "because of Ken"

Sorry for my broken English.

US title will work better for the Real American Angle. Imo. Either way I don't mind.

An idea; Force Ambrose to defend his title next Raw in a triple threat match vs Cesaro and Swagger. Make sure he lose the title and rematch such at Main event vs the winner. He will fail to get it back "because of Ken"

Sorry for my broken English.

I like the match idea. Cesaro actually used to have vignettes of him traveling around the cities when he was a heel...it would def work as face thing too. Kinda kiss assish though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Heel and Dream your mma boys are making an embarrassment of themselves in that Bruce Lee thread to try to prove their faves can beat a dead guy with more influence than they'll ever have

The May OT will be a tribute to the streak. I am soliciting OT title ideas starting now.

Please mark your posts with #MayStreakTribute

The deadline for submissions will be April 29th at Noon EST.

This title should not relate to current events outside of Brock Lesnar beating the streak or being "The 1 in 21 - 1".

In fact, I would probably lean to something more respectful to the legacy of the streak, as the OT will feature it.

Also, if anyone would be interested in contributing reviews of every match in the streak, let me know. This may or may not happen, but we found out last month that I'm not as great with reviewing things in a timely manner, so I'll see if anyone else wants to do them.

That is all.

3 Constants in Life:
Death
Taxes
The Streak
Getting Bad Thread Titles as Long as Sandman is Making the OTs

I want the bunny to get over!

ibxFBNiyrLT6qK.gif

Ithil

She is prime average female mark marketing gold. 'She's pale. LIKE ME. She has a random piericng. LIKE ME. Buys shirt.' Kind of like male wrestling fans who want to dress up like Bray

"She's really attractive and athletic, just like...uhh, well, I also have black hair!"

Ithil

Heel and Dream your mma boys are making an embarrassment of themselves in that Bruce Lee thread to try to prove their faves can beat a dead guy with more influence than they'll ever have

MMA marks: Even more embarrassing than wrestling marks, and even less self-aware.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I dunno a lot of you guys are failing at your Muscle Grade but you like Bryan's merch. Coincidence? He fails at Muscle Grade too lately.

MMA marks: Even more embarrassing than wrestling marks, and even less self-aware.

Oh god, calling out MMA-GAF? MMA-GAF, this guy doesn't speak for us.

You've never truly died until you've been abused by Vio-Lence or gr1mlock.

Pauly's a good dude and Heel is a great ambassador but...don't pick this fight. We're worked entertainment, they're REAL.

Cagey

Banned

Plus she has the nerd queen look factor to get those same men.

Malvingt2

I like the match idea. Cesaro actually used to have vignettes of him traveling around the cities when he was a heel...it would def work as face thing too. Kinda kiss assish though.

Yes. Also Triple H can come out and said "Shield I am not protecting you anymore, specially you Ambrose" "Say good bye to that title that you have because tonight.... etc etc etc."

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ah, yeah, you have a point about the OT names. I guess it doesn't matter.

Thorakai

I wonder if Cena plans on wrestling long past his expiration date like Flair and Undertaker. He doesn't seem to live for anything else. Going to be sad to see a broken down Cena going over the young upcomer and doing his goofy smile while doing it.

Ithil

I dunno a lot of you guys are failing at your Muscle Grade but you like Bryan's merch. Coincidence? He fails at Muscle Grade too lately.

Oh god, calling out MMA-GAF? MMA-GAF, this guy doesn't speak for us.

You've never truly died until you've been abused by Vio-Lence or gr1mlock.

Pauly's a good dude and Heel is a great ambassador but...don't pick this fight. We're worked entertainment, they're REAL.

What are they gonna do, type at me?

Toki767

I wonder if Cena plans on wrestling long past his expiration date like Flair and Undertaker. He doesn't seem to live for anything else. Going to be sad to see a broken down Cena going over the young upcomer and doing his goofy smile while doing it.

That probably depends on whether or not he marries Nikki.

Wrestling might be worked entertainment, but I like the fact that shit that probably wouldn't happen in real life CAN and DOES happen - like the little guy tapping out the big guy to win the title, against the odds. It always seems so ridiculous to me when people say that they can't suspend their disbelief in situations like that, then usually go on to cite how in MMA the gulf is size can only be bridged by an extreme disparity in skill. Well, in wrestling the gulf is size can be bridged by just about anything, as long as you have the storyline and character work to back it up. That's why it's great.

Wrestling might be worked entertainment, but I like the fact that shit that probably wouldn't happen in real life CAN and DOES happen - like the little guy tapping out the big guy to win the title, against the odds. It always seems so ridiculous to me when people say that they can't suspend their disbelief in situations like that, then usually go on to cite how in MMA the gulf is size can only be bridged by an extreme disparity in skill. Well, in wrestling the gulf is size can be bridged by just about anything, as long as you have the storyline and character work to back it up. That's why it's great.

I see that Eva Marie avatar has had a positive influence on your attitude :D

#Queen #AllRedEverything

edit:
Oh shit, new page!
tumblr_mwp9nleiGn1rxqftbo1_500.jpg

Marvel

could never
She looks hot there? I'm so confused. Why can't she stay hot doe... lol

Also my avatar bet pic is not nearly embarrassing enough, Vylash if you're around make it worse! haha

Top Bottom