• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Yeah...Eva, yay! :|

Incidentally, they seemingly have a TON of Divas at the moment, how about they introduce a Divas Tag Championship? Although, they can barely find more than 3-5 minutes for Divas in a 3 hour RAW, as it is...

She looks hot there? I'm so confused. Why can't she stay hot doe... lol

OCTOvNp.gif

I never thought stanning for Eva Marie was possible, but I can't wait til it ends. So glad Paige has been promoted so I can stop fake stanning SlayJ Lee to counteract some of that Eva Marie filth.

Ithil

Yeah...Eva, yay! :|

Incidentally, they seemingly have a TON of Divas at the moment, how about they introduce a Divas Tag Championship? Although, they can barely find more than 3-5 minutes for Divas in a 3 hour RAW, as it is...

They have a ton of Divas, but a handful that can actually wrestle. Tag titles would work as well as the Knockout tag titles.

Heel and Dream your mma boys are making an embarrassment of themselves in that Bruce Lee thread to try to prove their faves can beat a dead guy with more influence than they'll ever have

this post is amazing:

Even though Bruce Lee was an actor he was also a martial artist who trained his body to be the perfect weapon for REAL fights with no rules. Not for sport.

He HAD a ground game and if he was alive today he would have evolved his own moves with the new techniques learned today.

He was doing MMA before there was an MMA, and if it was a real fight he would beat the shit out of everyone because in a real fight everything is legal.

But Bruce competing in MMA the sport, that gets a little tricky to speculate on, because you have weight classes, illegal moves, etc.

Kaladin

3 Constants in Life:
Death
Taxes
The Streak
Getting Bad Thread Titles as Long as Sandman is Making the OTs

If you think you can do a "better" job with the monthly thread, I invite you to take over May. Go ahead. It's one less thing I have to worry about each month.

Don't come crawling back to me though when you find yourself overwhelmed by people complaining, or find it's too much work to cover every promotion people would want covered in an OT.

If you don't want to do the monthly thread, then please kindly shut the fuck up.

If you think you can do a "better" job with the monthly thread, I invite you to take over May. Go ahead. It's one less thing I have to worry about each month.

Don't come crawling back to me though when you find yourself overwhelmed by people complaining, or find it's too much work to cover every promotion people would want covered in an OT.

If you don't want to do the monthly thread, then please kindly shut the fuck up.

I'm just saying bro, don't ask for thread titles from us if you're never going to bother using any of them. Happens every month.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wrestling might be worked entertainment, but I like the fact that shit that probably wouldn't happen in real life CAN and DOES happen - like the little guy tapping out the big guy to win the title, against the odds. It always seems so ridiculous to me when people say that they can't suspend their disbelief in situations like that, then usually go on to cite how in MMA the gulf is size can only be bridged by an extreme disparity in skill. Well, in wrestling the gulf is size can be bridged by just about anything, as long as you have the storyline and character work to back it up. That's why it's great.

Brother watch the UFC: David vs Goliath. All competitors are outweighed by at least fifty pounds with their opponent, sometimes hundreds more.
It really is a great UFC, and worth tracking down. It's an earlier one.

charsace

Eva Marie should become Bo's valet. It would be awesome to have someone who Bo-lieves in his delusional Bo-liefs. Troll Cena is gonna be big.

Kaladin

I'm just saying bro, don't ask for thread titles from us if you're never going to bother using any of them. Happens every month.

Sometimes I use them, sometimes I don't. I usually ask for them closer to the end of the month though and there aren't as many good options, so I figured this time, since I have an idea of what the OT will be, I will ask for them in advance to get more options.

Please, if you want to do a monthly thread, if you think you can do better...then by all means take over.

Sephzilla

So remember when they said that talent would stay in NXT longer now that NXT had more exposure on the network? Now suddenly post WM it seems like a bunch of NXT talent got called up.

Kaladin

So remember when they said that talent would stay in NXT longer now that NXT had more exposure on the network? Now suddenly post WM it seems like a bunch of NXT talent got called up.

I'm thinking some (like Emma and I hope Adam Rose) might stay on NXT while being on the main roster.

Brother watch the UFC: David vs Goliath. All competitors are outweighed by at least fifty pounds with their opponent, sometimes hundreds more.
It really is a great UFC, and worth tracking down. It's an earlier one.

I think I've seen that one, I had a few of the early UFC's on tape and really liked the mix of styles back then.

Sephzilla said:

There's a lot of people on the NXT roster already, they barely have the time to feature them all in 2-3 episodes. Plus, you've got guys like Kalisto and Crowe who have been there for a while, but haven't debuted on TV, so I guess they're making a bit of room. Bo and Rose are ready, gimmick wise, I think - Paige is great in the ring, but I'm honestly a bit surprised they brought her up this early.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm really hoping all the callups and 'new generation' vibes means Triple H is about to clean the fuck out of house.

It's gonna be fire-a-geddon.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think I've seen that one, I had a few of the early UFC's on tape and really liked the mix of styles back then.

I did too. I really enjoyed the early UFCs where there was a ton of variance between what people came in to the octagon with. I liked their little promo videos they had showcasing their styles. Those were some fun times. "Oh I hope this Sumo dude gets lit the fuck up" moreso than a personality.

Top Bottom