• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Valravn

Wow, that was really the greatest heel promo of all time. Paul Heyman is the greatest manager ever.

And Paige! I had a feeling she would debut, but winning the title, i didnt expect that.

Xater

I still have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

See a doctor, friend.

runevarunihufj.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This happened right in the thread, too. The same people saying "OMG, just retire, Taker!" were outraged when he actually lost and presumably retired.

I don't think anyone was actually outraged other than marks. I don't know when Taker actually got hurt, but there wasn't anything in the match at any point that suggested to me he could have put on a better retirement match with anyone else.

If he's a heel it'll be like Fandango. Kind of a jerk but super catchy song and entrance that gets over immediately that's impossible not to sing along with.
Funny thing is that I'm pretty sure Fandango's entrance music is a library song that had been used in various commercials and such for years prior.

Showaddy

I don't think anyone was actually outraged other than marks. I don't know when Taker actually got hurt, but there wasn't anything in the match at any point that suggested to me he could have put on a better retirement match with anyone else.

Seems like he was concussed pretty early on according to reports, then he took even more serious head bumps later on in the match. Heyman wasn't joking when he said Taker could have been killed...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That's because Mania OTs bring in casuals. It's fine, it'd be nice to be a casual again instead of a know-it-all piece of shit like I am now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bray and Paul in WWE.

No wonder Punk left. Realized he was getting outclassed and the only thing his promos had going was his IMA BREAK KAYFABEs

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
btw during Mania did anyone else notice the Money Inc cosplayers on the hard camera side? Warmed my heart.

This happened right in the thread, too. The same people saying "OMG, just retire, Taker!" were outraged when he actually lost and presumably retired.
It's one thing to see Taker's horrible work in the ring and call for him to retire, it's another thing entirely to question the booking of Brock breaking the streak after such a tepid match that put many of us to sleep, myself included. Brock doesn't need and will do nothing with that rub.

Laserfrog

I have some more wrestling scoops, I'm getting quite smart at the wrestling. I heard that The Undertaker and Kane aren't actually brothers. Don't spread that one around though cause it'll ruin the WWE and make their stock drop.

kiguel182

I have some more wrestling scoops, I'm getting quite smart at the wrestling. I heard that The Undertaker and Kane aren't actually brothers. Don't spread that one around though cause it'll ruin the WWE and make their stock drop.

I actually believed this one when I first started watching. Not that they were monsters but that they were related.

DMczaf

So did Bret really lose half his family and his health?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Is this a Cena or CM Punk promo

geomon

The Miz is scheduled for a role in the WWE Studios film Queens of the Ring. If Miz appears in the film, this would be his fourth WWE Studios project. The script is being put together. Queens of the Ring is an adaptation of the French comedy about a mother who trains as a wrestler to try and become closer to her son.

So who's playing his son?

Sephzilla

Hey guys. I heard the original Ultimate Warrior died and he was replaced

Ithil

I made it because you guys are slacking!

Also every time Eva appears on TV a real women wrestler cries.

paigecries5asbb.gif

Eva is like some time-displaced relic from the 2005 John Lauranitis era of Talent Relations, where she's untrained and completely devoid of personality or talent, but hired for looking like a cheap lad's mag model.

KissVibes

Banned
The Miz is scheduled for a role in the WWE Studios film Queens of the Ring. If Miz appears in the film, this would be his fourth WWE Studios project. The script is being put together. Queens of the Ring is an adaptation of the French comedy about a mother who trains as a wrestler to try and become closer to her son.

Wait, weren't there WWE superstars in that movie already?

The funniest part about yesterday's show was when Stephanie told Kane something to the effect of I know your brother lost yesterday but we have to concentrate tonight.

Toki767

Justin Bieber.

I have to be honest with all of you. CM Punk was vastly over rated in the ring, he never looked conformable, he was very awkward. His elbow from the top rope might have been the worst I have ever seen.

His gift was with a mic.

But he was never really good in the ring. He reminded me of a more talented David Flair.

I know he was a better wrestler, but he had this stiffness about him.

I know you can all agree that he was not a very fluid wrestler.

Xater

Eva is like some time-displaced relic from the 2005 John Lauranitis era of Talent Relations, where she's untrained and completely devoid of personality or talent, but hired for looking like a cheap lad's mag model.

The most fun thing about re-watching the women's match from Wrestlemania was how shitty Eva is. She can't do shit, so most of the other women ignore here. Seriously lots of them just walk by her. Nattie just let's her take a pitty bump and then Eva gets out of the ring for most of the match. Then you can see her one arm on the apron looking up from time to time to see if it's time for here one spot.

I now created a GIF folder called "Eva sucks". Doubt that one will take long to fill up with lots of examples.

Top Bottom