• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Vylash

Punk is the one guy outside of bryan that could get a good match out of Cena.

antoniocesaro_bio.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Things only happened five m nutes ago, brah. If it's older than a few months, it didn't happen and everyone is overrated retroactively.

Your negativity is off the charts lately. I miss happy-Ithil.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I hate to say it but his Batman looks legit.

Toki767

Seems like there are a lot of guys who have good matches with Cena.

Love him, hate him, you have to respect him.

Can't respect a guy who's too insecure about his spot even though he has nothing to worry about. Then blames it on everyone but himself for not stepping up.

jmdajr

So Maria Menounos....

I had almost nose bleeds on the other side of the arena for HOF, and I could still clearly see that back side.

I....just didn't know.

I need to drink some "milk of forgetful cows" after seeing that.

Edit:
So Maria Menounos....

I had almost nose bleeds on the other side of the arena for HOF, and I could still clearly see that back side.

I....just didn't know.

That backside was nice man.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
so I guess I'll be proudly saying "I told you so" when I dig up the old Bo Dallas OT from a year or two ago.

Showaddy

Seems like there are a lot of guys who have good matches with Cena.

Love him, hate him, you have to respect him.

Nah this weekend has made me respect Cena even less if anything. It was the moment for the next generation to take over but nah gotta go over a 26 year old when even Taker's doing a fucking job at Mania.

He can work out all he wants and visit all the sick kids he wants, I'm really beyond giving a fuck at this point.

El-Suave

Saying he is only good at shoot promos is ignoring his whole run with the SES were he was doing awesome promos and getting tons of heat on a weakly basis.

Saying Punk can only do shoot promos is really old.

True, the Rumbles were he was a faction leader and even got mic time between eliminations were the best ones in recent history. I hope Bray gets to preach during the Rumble next year taunting each oponent he just threw out.
Punk still had one or two great PPV matches per year in him, but at the end of his time he was passed left and right by other talent as far as consistent match quality is concerned. With the Shield, Bryan, Cesaro and the Wyatts out there every week, he just couldn't live up to his "best in the world" gimmick anymore.

Laserfrog

My promo against the rock would have gone like this.

"You think you're all that and a bottle of mountain dew jolt or energy or whatever it's called The Rock but you know what? No, you can't hold a candle to mountain dew, you can't hold candles when you're too busy slapping yourself in the face. Don't get too close to the candle flame The Rock because it is very hot and you might get some wax on you. You think you're great but you're not very good." #pipebomb

So I am going to guess that fake Sin Cara is going to go away once they dont need to promote any of the current crap that character is in so since WWE will be in need of some new masks to sell how about they slap a mask on Sami Zayn and move him to raw ASAP!

kiguel182

True, the Rumbles were he was a faction leader and even got mic time between eliminations were the best ones in recent history. I hope Bray gets to preach during the Rumble next year taunting each oponent he just threw out.
Punk still had one or two great PPV matches per year in him, but at the end of his time he was passed left and right by other talent as far as consistent match quality is concerned. With the Shield, Bryan, Cesaro and the Wyatts out there every week, he just couldn't live up to his "best in the world" gimmick anymore.

It's true that his last few months were sub-par and even him facing HHH at Mania was a spot higher than he deserved but doesn't invalidate all his work until SS.

People that want to hate him will always find a reason to do so.

Showaddy

So I am going to guess that fake Sin Cara is going to go away once they dont need to promote any of the current crap that character is in so since WWE will be in need of some new masks to sell how about they slap a mask on Sami Zayn and move him to raw ASAP!

Rey's counting down the days until Kalisto makes his debut, watching him flopping about on wrecked knees whilst the crowd boo him is just awful.

Toki767

Zayn's facials are too good to put behind a mask.

XenoRaven

Punk started sucking when he went on his "Best in the World" tirade. That and his title streak. He was just stale, repetitive and boring. After "Best in the World," it all about respect and him making fun of Lawler and bathing in Paul Bearer's ashes were cheap ways get heat. His schtick is tiring. I really think he left cause he saw Daniel Bryan getting a push and he was gonna be pushed to the side.

Speaking of, someone said that he sells more merch than Cena but provided no receipts. Was that true? Was he really outselling Cena?
Of all the stupid fucking shit people have said about Punk leaving, this is by far the dumbest idea that has been perpetuated by multiple people here. That CM Punk would somehow be jealous of another person who followed the same road as him to get to the WWE, who faced the same struggles, and was a guy Punk advocated for and now he's upset that the guy became popular. Absolutely mind blowing.

There is no wrestler in history that I hate reading discussions on the internet about more than CM Punk. Between the crazed super mark fans that think he invented shoots to the nay sayers who like to hate things that people like. Shit drives me bananas.

Sokantish

"You think you're all that and a bottle of mountain dew jolt or energy or whatever it's called The Rock but you know what? No, you can't hold a candle to mountain dew, you can't hold candles when you're too busy slapping yourself in the face. Don't get too close to the candle flame The Rock because it is very hot and you might get some wax on you. You think you're great but you're not very good." #pipebomb

Laser, you should have been a wrestler dude. That was a sweet promo

jmdajr

fM2Pi.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Foley? Is that you Mick?

Ithil

Your negativity is off the charts lately. I miss happy-Ithil.

1386266554831vlsd9.gif

Modern WrassleGAF is a ball of negativity and gimmick posters. Gotta get with the times.

In all honesty I'm happy with the WWE right now. I'm just bored of the trying-too-hard gimmick posters in here that crap on stuff.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Modern WrassleGAF is a ball of negativity and gimmick posters. Gotta get with the times.

I guess I just don't get the gimmick. There's like 20 people who like the shitty Simpsons, its hard to tell them apart.

The Simpsons SUCKS

Top Bottom