• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

To Sunflower (or anyone who watches Total Divas),

Are all the episodes 40 mins? I remember the standard E! show being only 20 back in the day.

I mean I love Eva Marie and all, but I'm not sure if can take 40min/episode dealing with the rest of the cast just to get to the good stuff.

Toki767

The greatest thing about the Hall of Fame ceremony was when Kane referred to Paul Bearer as his father and then introduced a couple fat hicks with the last name of Moody that were supposed to be Paul's "sons".

I mean seriously, if they were really his sons they'd have the last name Bearer.

They inducted William Moody, not Paul Bearer. Which is why it was weird that they inducted Razor Ramon and not Scott Hall.

To Sunflower (or anyone who watches Total Divas),

Are all the episodes 40 mins? I remember the standard E! show being only 20 back in the day.

I mean I love Eva Marie and all, but I'm not sure if can take 40min/episode dealing with the rest of the cast just to get to the good stuff.

Yeah, they're all 40 minutes.

jred2k

I saw Eva Marie in person. Looks like a robot.

576185-fembot.gif

Rapstah

Eva Marie isn't trying to get noticed in wrestling. Wrestling should be considering itself lucky that it can be noticed in her.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't like Rusev, but I do like his nameplate being in Russian.

They should keep that for Lana when she splits from him.

Eva Marie isn't trying to get noticed in wrestling. Wrestling should be considering itself lucky that it can be noticed in her.

Pffft, first chance she gets she'll be off trying to make some shitty album or crappy movie - then, when it doesn't work out quite as planned, she'll come crawling back to wrestling. Much like the Bellas.

Rapstah

Pffft, first chance she gets she'll be off trying to make some shitty album or crappy movie - then, when it doesn't work out quite as planned, she'll come crawling back to wrestling. Much like the Bellas.

Wow, so when Eva Marie makes her triumphant return to wrestling as a sign of gratitude to all of us in the Red Barony it's a disgusting crawl back, but when your heroes like Sheamus or Christian come back they're heroes? No standards around here.

Gorillaz

Eva Marie is definitely waiting fir the oppurtunity to jump into movies or music

Think she might make it further then the bella twins probably wont be Clooneys girl or anything.

jmdajr

lol at the guy trying to start a "thank you Taker" chant. Smh.

It seems this is it for Taker. Hopefully he will fully recover but probably should stop wrestling.

In a way he's lucky that his entrance involves walking slowly. He'd be screwed if he had Warrior's entrance.

Vylash

Eva Marie is definitely waiting fir the oppurtunity to jump into movies or music

Think she might make it further then the bella twins probably wont be Clooneys girl or anything.

Honestly that's the feeling I get from most of the Divas, using their WWE fame to get into alternate careers, so fucking dumb of them to hire models

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Guys, I think you're wrong. I think Rusev is ok.
This was pretty cool.
tumblr_n3ow0trOWA1srbyoyo1_500.gif

I like his look. Reminds me of a Umaga style monster and of course The slaps to Zack in the corner were cool too.
tumblr_n3ovs84uBc1srbyoyo1_500.png

tumblr_n3owfdN46q1rbj206o2_400.gif

#icequeen

Top Bottom