• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

One of them is taken by a real man. The other is taken by John Cena.

Oh, so now Cena's not a "real" man? He stuck to his values and overcame all odds on Sunday. Even apologized for an error he made. HE APOLOGIZED TO THE CHILDRENS!!!!! HE HUGGED THE ROCK'S MOM!!! HE HUGGED A CHILD!!!

He's not some thug that goes and beats up on his boss. #CeNation

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was thinking I could see him wrestling a guy like Gary Albright in UWF or wrestling someone like Kobashi in AJPW.

Rapstah

It's ridiculous that Cena's tweeting about how people should evolve and adapt when the past three months are full of examples of almost every single person except him changing to make stuff work.

i guess rusev is fine but i see it going nowhere like brodus and tensai so i turn off when he's on screen instead of lana.

that nigga is THICK though.

Rapstah

"Az sum superatletut" means "I am the super-athlete". Took me a couple of weeks to realise he wasn't saying "Awesome superatletut" though so I guess my Bulgarian isn't 100%.

ATTENTION

Внимание! //// Vnimaniye!

Thanks for this!

I present this as thank you!

OSvhQxzl.jpg

I remember Rusev and Lana tweeting about Adam Devine and workaholics a month or so ago. Apparently they are fans of American comedies.

Sokantish

It's ridiculous that Cena's tweeting about how people should evolve and adapt when the past three months are full of examples of almost every single person except him changing to make stuff work.

You just don't understand, he is still around because he has evolved. Those other losers couldn't keep up!

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Watching the Encyclopedia Bombastica of WrestleMania 2000
FartMan and Fart Belt?
Alex is still worst member of GB confirmed.

PowerBombcast sucks something fierce too.

Cagey

Banned
i guess rusev is fine but i see it going nowhere like brodus and tensai so i turn off when he's on screen instead of lana.

that nigga is THICK though.

Yeah it's an awesome look. He looks like a big strong MFer, which is a nice break from generic M&F coverboys. He's dat dude who shows up to the gym in an oversized 3XL hoodie and warms up with the aesthetic bro's max bench.

Yeah it's an awesome look. He looks like a big strong MFer, which is a nice break from generic M&F coverboys. He's dat dude who shows up to the gym in an oversized 3XL hoodie and warms up with the aesthetic bro's max bench.

aesthetic bro checking in

this is probably true

jred2k

Rusev looks like a guy that got big just throwing around bales or some other shit on a farm. He probably uses saws, too, like a real man would.

Gorillaz

Rusev will be a comedy persona by the monday after summerslam

Lana will probably out last him in relevance
Honestly that's the feeling I get from most of the Divas, using their WWE fame to get into alternate careers, so fucking dumb of them to hire models
Yea I've wondered bout it for awhile Nattie is most likely one of the few legit chicks that want to do it but she is like the ultimate kill joy.

Top Bottom