• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Yea I've wondered bout it for awhile Nattie is most likely one of the few legit chicks that want to do it but she is like the ultimate kill joy.

I think that there are a few that are there for the love of it. AJ, Paige, Nattie, Emma, and maybe Sasha are the ones that come to mind.

Showaddy

So according to Meltzer (lol) TNA are making a huge push to try and get Devitt. I geuss they've got nothing to lose at this point, might as well try anything that might save them.

Ithil

I just love WWE, okay?

fes0g.jpg

Gotcha.

Toki767

So according to Meltzer (lol) TNA are making a huge push to try and get Devitt. I geuss they've got nothing to lose at this point, might as well try anything that might save them.

Devitt would be an idiot to sign with them. Going to TNA basically damages your image and ruins your chances of going to WWE.

Ithil

When both WWE and TNA are after you, WWE is just going to win.

Gorillaz

Can't wait for the Cena feud where Cena points out what Lana is backwards.
Part of me hopes he fights Taker just to say stuff like "dead man? Lol you ain't dead stop pretending oh yea where is your motorcycle at?"

Hey, why don't you just settle your tea kettle!
She's that girl that would complain about there not being a DD for the night and how unsafe that is, and then gets the most shitfaced

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's a new generation brah. It was fine when Cena was burying Vince projects because he was Vince's boner, but Trips ain't gonna let Cena ruin his pet projects.

somedevil

All the WWE has to do is show this WrestleMania to him and that should be it because in TNA he won't get anything close to that. Hell the Indies he works in England get more people at events than TNA.

Showaddy

Yeah even if TNA are offering everything they can; Top spot in the company, big pay check, time off to work Indy's, keys to the whole stadium...Just can't see it happening.

When Lana finally wrestles, all her moves should be legs holds, Figure Four, Body Scissors, Triangle choke. Her kicks should be deadly. She should be proficient in stomping mudholes

Great gimmick!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
When Lana finally wrestles, all her moves should be legs holds, Figure Four, Body Scissors, Triangle choke. Her kicks should be deadly. She should be proficient in stomping mudholes

Great gimmick!

I will take all of these moves. I will make that sacrifice.

Great gimmick!

That was kinda Summer Rae's shtick in NXT. A primarily leg-based offense.

Basically, what I'm saying is, if you think of something regarding one of these new women, chances are, Sara Del Rey already thought of it down in Florida.

charsace

One thing that surprised me is that Hall didn't have his kids there. I thought for sure that he would say something about them. Also surprised that neither Hall or Roberts had DDP's daughter walk them out.

KissVibes

Banned
Can't wait for the Cena feud where Cena points out what Lana is backwards.

Cena: "Your brute may have taken the fight to me last Monday night on Raw, but I'm going to take to you the way you name is spelled backwards, you low rent Ludmilla."

*Ring apron camera cuts to Lana making a disgusted face*

*Cena steps directly in front of the shot and flashes his classic smirk and shrug at the audience at home*

King: "ha ha, where's old Bad News Barrett to deliver THAT news to Lana and Rusev!"

Vince backstage: GOD DAMMIT, WHY DIDN'T HE TELL HER AND PUTIN TO SWALLOW HIS ALL-AMERICAN CUM TOO.

Vylash

Cena: "Your brute may have taken the fight to me last Monday night on Raw, but I'm going to take to you the way you name is spelled backwards, you low rent Ludmilla."

*Ring apron camera cuts to Lana making a disgusted face*

*Cena steps directly in front of the shot and flashes his classic smirk and shrug at the audience at home*

King: "ha ha, where's old Bad News Barrett to deliver THAT news to Lana and Rusev!"

KMGJBnt.gif
KMGJBnt.gif
KMGJBnt.gif
KMGJBnt.gif
KMGJBnt.gif
KMGJBnt.gif

somedevil

Holy Shit on these Numbers for Raw yesterday:

hour 1: 5.313
hour 2: 5.094
hour 3: 5.032

Avg: 5.146

The largest audience for Raw since they did 6 million viewers in July 2012.

Vylash

On the latest edition of The John Layfield and Michael Cole Show, the two confirmed that Merriman has signed a contract with the WWE, and is currently training at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, FL

lol

Top Bottom