• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Edgeward

Over the course of your wrestling fan life, you come across many untimely deaths of wrestlers that went too soon. They never get any less sad to hear.

WTF @ the Warrior news. After being inducted in the HoF and doing that promo on Raw.....

I hate to say it but this is kinda weird, man.....I just hope the news comes out that it was natural causes.

I mean, I actually thought 'wow this guy looks pretty good' when he showed up last night. I heard his promo was a bit rambling, but that is apparently normal for him. This is bizarre. Something really out of the ordinary might have happened, that didn't seem like a sick man.

ghostmind

I am hoping against hope that this was not self-inflicted, and that his speeches during the HOF and RAW were not premeditated "goodbyes" to everyone.

strobogo

Banned
Makes me sad that the roided up dick is still hanging on. I wish he would buy a boat and go sailing for a year or something.

It doesn't make me sad, but guys now have longer runs than they did back then and are more exposed due to way more hours of content put out. Cena is only 36. Hogan was 31 when Hulkamania started. He spent 10 years on top of WWE. Cena has spent 10 years on top, but was 25 when he started.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck if Warrior is really dead. That'd be so sad after seeing him at the HOF and on Raw. 5

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't believe this. I just can't. I'm so sad. :(

bigkrev

I thought he looked really old on Raw last night (just look at how he was barely able to shake the ropes), but I didn't expect him dead so soon after that :(

Man I was gonna post that doink was surprisingly good at promos

and then I find out ultimate warrior is dead

he looked fine on raw...

I have no words...

strobogo

Banned
Part of me is not at all surprised considering how much he was sweating and out of breath from just TALKING in over the past 3 days. The other part of me can't at all believe it. What a bummer.

I'm glad he finally got to clear the air with WWE/Vince at least. What a bummer.

Carnby

Did Warrior film his rebuttal DVD? For the sake of his legacy, I hope he will at least get the last word in.

WHAT THE FUCK ?

:|

Imagine his family, going through so many highs these past few days with the HoF and WM/Raw etc and then suddenly.... gone? Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.

WTF?

That shit isn't fair.

I know everyone wants to assume the worst, but I'd like to ask that we avoid speculating on the cause too much until we actually hear about it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not going to be able to watch his Raw segment again or his HoF induction speech because that's just...unbelievable. It's his goodbye. I probably will watch it again but I don't...know.

Top Bottom