• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Toki767

Basically, everyone that won at WM30 should be protected now. Shield finally winning agains the Wyatts was great. Bryan should actually defend his title and retain it clean. Bork Laser should be invincible-squash-monster anytime he is in a ring with someone. Cesaro should have 50 matches with Kofi so he can win them all.

Cena in no way should be protected.

DMczaf

jWDV2Xv.gif

Rapstah

"Bray is a unique talent. Sure, he's husky, but he has what it takes."

John Cena

"All he cares about is the physical health of his younger brothers, Erick and Luke Wyatt, but when Bray Wyatt gets in the ring the only person standing between him and that WWE World Heavyweight Championship is me, John Cena."

Striker

Basically, everyone that won at WM30 should be protected now. Shield finally winning agains the Wyatts was great. Bryan should actually defend his title and retain it clean. Bork Laser should be invincible-squash-monster anytime he is in a ring with someone. Cesaro should have 50 matches with Kofi so he can win them all.
Not so much. No heels came out on top except Lesnar who isn't going to be around all the time, and AJ who is in division that's more random than the midcard.

Didn't see this posted yet

The initial belief among officials in Arizona is Ultimate Warrior died of a "massive heart attack" Tuesday evening, reports TMZ.

According to the latest report, Warrior was walking down the hallway of the Gainey Suites Hotel in Scottsdale, Ariz. with his wife, Dana, when he suddenly clutched his chest and collapsed.

Warrior and Dana were on the way to their vehicle at the time. Warrior was then rushed to a nearby hospital where he was pronounced dead.

The report adds that there did not appear to be signs of drug or alcohol-related activity. An autopsy will shed more light on Warrior's condition at the time of what local authorities are labeling a "catastrophic medical event."

Rapstah

I'm amazed he wasn't more seriously hurt.

Looks like he lands on his butt, which I don't think is the worst case landing possible there. If that monitor had been higher up on his back though, I could definitely see serious back injuries. Lucky dude.

Xater

Ok my favorite part about this Daniel Bryan interview is probably the Twitter story he tells. That after some show another wrestler came up to him asking if he looks because someone on Twitter said that about him.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

I just wish WWE would stop overusing the suicide dive through the ropes spot anyways. Bryan does it four times a match, and the Shield and Wyatts members each do it like two or three per match.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I just wish WWE would stop overusing the suicide dive through the ropes spot anyways. Bryan does it four times a match, and the Shield and Wyatts members each do it like two or three per match.

we need more over the top rope, seth rollins can easily do it so why go through the middle

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
do you guys think Triple H liked that New Orleans crowd (or similar ones), I wonder how they react to them backstage. I mean, its a running joke (or maybe not so much a joke) that Vince hates those smarky crowds, but I wonder how this newer generation of Hunter or Steph feels about them

jred2k

Eva Marie would never do a suicide dive between or over any ropes.

Her trying to jump out of the ring in any way would be a literal suicide dive.

do you guys think Triple H liked that New Orleans crowd (or similar ones), I wonder how they react to them backstage. I mean, its a running joke (or maybe not so much a joke) that Vince hates those smarky crowds, but I wonder how this newer generation of Hunter or Steph feels about them

I would hope he enjoys them. His role is to go out and make people not like him so having thousands of people call him an asshole is pretty much the ultimate praise.

I hated how Hogan had to kick out after the count of 3 to make it look like Warrior barely beat him.

#hotdoggin #grandstandin

Yeah!

I wonder if they'll do a real tribute show for Warrior, or if they'll just ring the bell for him. In retrospect it seems strange they did tribute shows for Owen and Eddie... and guess Chris Benoit's ill-timed tribute show has put the end to them.

Top Bottom