• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

KissVibes

Banned
No way they'd let Bryan go over in a big way two years in a row at WrestleMania. More like Reigns wins the rumble, ALMOST wins EC, and beats Brock at WM for the belt and has a three year reign.

jred2k

Yeah those dedicated topics just get boring after a while, yet the spontanious nature of WrassleGAF means that there's far more discussion about random stuff such as...

Top 5 Foreign Objects!

Sledgehammer
Blue Steel Chair
Ring Bell
Kendo Stick
Trash Can Lid

Steel Chair
Title Belt
Brass Knuckles
Cookie Sheet
Kendo Stick

Carnby

Yeah those dedicated topics just get boring after a while, yet the spontanious nature of WrassleGAF means that there's far more discussion about random stuff such as...

Top 5 Foreign Objects!

Sledgehammer
Blue Steel Chair
Ring Bell
Kendo Stick
Trash Can Lid

I'm partial to the tin foil-like garbage can. The thing is so flimsy and cheap that if you actually used it on garbage day, the garbage man would throw it away for you.

My favorite foreign object is the water bottle. The rest don't matter.

J5euN.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
5. WWE sign on the ramp
4. Wall of the timekeepers section
3. Spanish Announce Table
2. Big Show's Reinforced Ladder.
1. Big Show's Giant Chair

The Cookie Sheet is a good one. That smack sound, I guess that's why I said trash can lid... I could easily change that to Cookie Sheet though.

Oh crap, just remembered the Horace Hogan Stop Sign that I used to use all the time in WCW/NWO Revenge!

kiguel182

No way they'd let Bryan go over in a big way two years in a row at WrestleMania. More like Reigns wins the rumble, ALMOST wins EC, and beats Brock at WM for the belt and has a three year reign.

If he makes good business why not?

They want to make money and if Bryan brings in the numbers then it's fair game and he is viewed as a star.

Let's see how this next couple of months work for him, if he does great they'll continue to push him. Reigns has plenty of time to get to the top.

strobogo

Banned
I'm more convinced than ever that Cena/Nikki's relationship was made strictly for Total Divas and that Cena has completely lost himself to PR. When you watch and listen to him out of character from the thing on Confidential years ago or Howard Stern, that guy doesn't exist anymore. This dude wrote and performed a rap album. That guy is gone. Being in PR mode for so long broke that guy, and that's why he's a robot with OCD who might be a serial killer.

I'm kind of glad we don't have just because it would be followed by 5 minutes of laughter from commentary after King says "It looks like _______ just had his bell rung."

Damn, I feel like that is an actual line ripped from WWF Attitude.

I'm more convinced than ever that Cena/Nikki's relationship was made strictly for Total Divas and that Cena has completely lost himself to PR. When you watch and listen to him out of character from the thing on Confidential years ago or Howard Stern, that guy doesn't exist anymore. This dude wrote and performed a rap album. That guy is gone. Being in PR mode for so long broke that guy, and that's why he's a robot with OCD who might be a serial killer.

Yup. Feel the same way.

He's on 24/7 and it's drained him of any life.

jred2k

He was still Stu's son. There was a crotchety old man hidden somewhere in there.

Just you wait until he releases a diss track in Cantonese. That's when the Cena character will come full circle.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I'm alright with that. I agree though, huuuuge difference between the Cena of Howard Stern talking about fucking fat girls and loving it compared to this current incarnation. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Maybe all that Make-A-Wish stuff changed him. I hear so much about how he really gets into it SO much and that's where his feelings come out. He's called it his life's work. It's the only thing he wants to do. He's a noble guy - maybe it's just his way of growing up and deciding on what he TRULY wants to do with his life.

DMczaf

I bet Cena randomly goes in and out of preacher promo mode during random times of the day, scaring the shit out of waitresses and store associates.

he's essentially Patrick Bateman.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, Meltzer will have an issue out by the end of the day. Not bad.

MC Safety

Top 5 Foreign Objects!

Sledgehammer
Blue Steel Chair
Ring Bell
Kendo Stick
Trash Can Lid

1) "Iron" Mike Sharpe's protective armband
2) Ernie Ladd's taped thumb
3) Head
4) The Iron Sheik's loaded boot
5) "Classy" Freddie Blassie's cane

KissVibes

Banned
What's gonna happen to Cena when he retires? He really has no life other than WWE.

He starts his own wish granting charity. Makes occasional appearances with WWE. Never marries or has children.

Just kidding. He wrestles until he's in his 70s constantly trying to remain top guy forever and calling himself the ONE TRUE MEASURING STICK.

Ric Flair was able to go well into his 60's. With the way Cena takes care of his body he might never stop.

No chance. There are already reports that his body is breaking down and starting to feel the toll. That's supposedly why they aren't relying on him so heavily anymore, because they know he's more susceptible to injury at any time now than he used to be.

Top 5 Foreign Objects!

Sledgehammer
Blue Steel Chair
Ring Bell
Kendo Stick
Trash Can Lid

Briefcases
Giant cellphones
The Original Sheik's pencil
Railroad spikes
Cheese graters

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Undertaker is going to be on Austin ' s podcast in the future. I guess that means he's pretty much done doesn't it.

whoo boy I hope it's a 10-parter. That's someone who's not opened up much, unless you could the odd Off the Record shows up in Canader in the early 2000s.

Hasney

whoo boy I hope it's a 10-parter. That's someone who's not opened up much, unless you could the odd Off the Record shows up in Canader in the early 2000s.

Can see it only being 2, then getting the full WWE documentary treatment. If HHH's is 2 hours though, I hope they go 3 or 4 on it.

Top Bottom