• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

strobogo

Banned
He's probably in a shitty mood because Flair was a twat to him on the panel, he specifically asked NOT to be cut to during Jake's speech and they did it twice anyway, and he really didn't want the streak to end.

Dusty had so much swag and rhythm. He was ugly, fat, had a weird thing on his fat stomach, had those eyes that looked like he had never slept a night in his life, and has a lisp, yet he was the coolest cat around. And still is.

iDYOIUfRXk6uM.gif

iv0FnzSsPG19H.gif

dream

See what I mean about making wrestling threads in the OT? Those weirdos are talking about what a piece of shit Warrior was because, unlike us, they don't realize that all pro wrestlers are terrible people who do drugs and con others.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yo TNA people, is Thursday live or has it already been recorded? I've missed the last three weeks because of a crazy work schedule.

I smell Rock did that for the camera. I'll be surprised if he even knows Bryans real name. lol

It was pretty sweet everyone was putting him over though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Glad I'm not the only one to notice those shirts! Who are the Pat Patterson guys? I know The Rock is one.

Going by what Nash said, pretty much every guy who's ever been called up. Patterson was the guy all the wrestlers talked to if they didn't want to brave Vince.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I dont know but if you want to find out I think it airs on Spike TV on Thursday nights.

Except that Impact has been consistently more entertaining than Raw for months.

Before any of you marks start screaming about how this weeks Raw was amazing and blah blah blah, yes, Raw this week was great but for every entertaining Raw, there is 4 boring as shit ones brimming with filler matches and segments that have no bearing on story at all.

Except that Impact has been consistently more entertaining than Raw for months.

Before any of you marks start screaming about how this weeks Raw was amazing and blah blah blah, yes, Raw this week was great but for every entertaining Raw, there is 4 boring as shit ones brimming with filler matches and segments that have bearing on story at all.

No. This is not true. You want a wrestling show where a lot is going on and not much of it is entertaining or makes sense? Watch Impact. You want a wrestling show where there may not be a whole lot going on every week, but what does go on is typically logical? Watch Raw.

Alucard

Banned
Eh. Other people's feelings towards TNA don't really affect me. I enjoy the product more often than not, and I've found it far more watchable than Raw for months now. That could change if the WWE keeps up the same quality of Raw that we saw this past Monday.

Eh. Other people's feelings towards TNA don't really affect me. I enjoy the product more often than not, and I've found it far more watchable than Raw for months now. That could change if the WWE keeps up the same quality of Raw that we saw this past Monday.
That's the spirit
p8mNi.gif

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
You could DVR Raw and watch all the important things in 45 minutes.
At least everything on Impact matters if you want to keep up with all the story lines.

que comments about how TNA stories suck

TNA is like that one friend who always had weird generic cookies and chips when you'd sleepover at his house.

Like, yeah it's wrestling, but what the hell is with the texture of these Oreo knockoffs?

Watching The Soup now and I really, really hate Nikki's voice. They were shitting on the Miz lol. Cole taking it to far with Miz-carriage.

You could DVR Raw and watch all the important things in 45 minutes.
At least everything on Impact matters if you want to keep up with all the story lines.

que comments about how TNA stories suck

Just because you say you know people will say TNA's stories suck doesn't make it any less true. The only good story TNA has right now is Gunner and Storm. Everything else in an illogical mess.

Top Bottom