• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Shouldn't it be about time we hear about WWE 2K15? Not that I expect much I am just curious if they found some ambition.

They have released something around Mania the past couple of years. Plans may change since they are prepping for a new gen.

We will finally get PS3 graphics on the PS4. Can't wait!

Forkball

Maybe this is the year they dump Yukes. I'm pulling for a PC version since 2K has put past sports titles on the platform.

mouserat

Neo Member
Meltzer had some interesting stuff to say on whether they will film some new Legends of Wrestling for the Network

You know… I… I…. y’know… what’s funny about Legends of Wrestling…. coz I was… I actually had… um… I was just… uh… I just went to the thing and I had the Network on for a second and it was Micheal Hayes on Legends of Wrestling and I swear to God I laughed at like 30 seconds and then I was like IIIIII don’t need to watch this… Y’know it’s just like… Eeeehhmmm…. I dunno… It’s not… y’know… I-I-I can… y’know… just… y’know… nah… I just… when the bullshit meter gets too high it’s just like… IIIII don’t need to watch this.

so thanks for that Dave, top drawer journalism. iirc there's a new LoW on the Network this week chaired by Michael Cole which I learned about in this thread so +1 to WrassleGAF and -1 to Meltzer.

Hasney

Maybe this is the year they dump Yukes. I'm pulling for a PC version since 2K has put past sports titles on the platform.

Nope, Yukes are here for another year at least.

I'd probably go day 1 on a PC version, purely because I saw how mental the texture modding of the PS3 version got and that was only for people who had CFW. A PC version would open that up to much more people.

Hell, even WCW Nitro on PC got modded to buggery...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Meltzer had some interesting stuff to say on whether they will film some new Legends of Wrestling for the Network

so thanks for that Dave, top drawer journalism. iirc there's a new LoW on the Network this week chaired by Michael Cole which I learned about in this thread so +1 to WrassleGAF and -1 to Meltzer.

An accurate recreation.

Ithil

I don't know why a journalist would be expected to have a radio voice. That's what he has Alvarez there for after all.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Guys new Yano DVD trailer

Guys, he sings iizuka's theme
16992%20-%20act_yasukawa%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20stardom.gif

mouserat

Neo Member
I don't know why a journalist would be expected to have a radio voice. That's what he has Alvarez there for after all.

while he is useless, stumbling oaf with no social skills, the main issue was that he was asked 'will there be more episodes of Legends of Wrestling' and his answer was that (understandably) he can only manage 30 seconds of Michael Hayes. we all hate Michael Hayes, Dave, but we still watch him and we're not even getting paid for it!

Marvel

could never
Purely Sexy is on LoW? fuck that I refuse to watch it then.

Also the RAW games are amazing, Ruthless Aggression being one of my personal favorites of the genre.

Sephzilla

Happy celebration of your expulsion from your mothers woo-woo day!

Do you think putting John Cena in the intercontinental title picture would elevate the title or harm Cena's standing/image?

It would elevate the IC title I think. Nobody cared about the World Heavyweight Championship unless Cena was holding it, I imagine the same would carry over for the IC belt as well. Plus, with Cena's recent "the future has to go through me" promos he had, having him hold the title that was essentially the gateway to the upper card back-in-the-day is a logical thing.

I actually don't want the IC and US titles unified though. Having two lower tier belts is a good thing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I totally forgot to do the indygogo for his other vid that was translated. :(

You asshole! We tried SO HARD to get it funded and had to get desperate, but you would have put us over the limit!

Come ON MAN! :(

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Poor Meltzer :( I feel bad for him. Also it's my birthday!
It's your party and Hart will cry if he wants to, cry if he wants to, cry if he wants to, you would cry to if your brother fell to his death, your brother in law died, your parents died, you were screwed by your workplace on the way out, you got in an accident, were injured by Goldberg, had a stroke, wore jean shorts etc.

Aiii

So not worth it
It's true I cry all the time like my hero Bret Hart, he showed me it's okay to show your emotions and cry like a baby.

You must love Natalya too then. Cries about everything in true Hart fashion.

Maybe the dungeon was less about the wrestling and more about the crying therapy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's true I cry all the time like my hero Bret Hart, he showed me it's okay to show your emotions and cry like a baby.

btw you don't have to have that archie av anymore.

you could draw a crying bret hart.

DMczaf

Let me shoot real quick, spit some behind the scenes talk here. I really liked how you got Bret's random throat lumps down in Ep 4. Nice attention to detail.

mouserat

Neo Member
You must love Natalya too then. Cries about everything in true Hart fashion.

Maybe the dungeon was less about the wrestling and more about the crying therapy.

being physically dominated by a disgusting old man until you pass out or beg for mercy in a dingy basement is enough to set anyone up with the kind of deep seeded emotional scarring that would cause tearful episodes for the rest of your life.

are we trying to pretend there was nothing sexual about what Stu Hart was into?

Top Bottom