• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

DMczaf

Good news everyone!

WWE has released two new albums on iTunes; a four disc compilation titled "The Music of WCW" featuring 45 tracks, and "WWE: The Federation Era" with 23 tracks. All tracks are performed by Jimmy Hart, and a majority of the songs have never been officially released.

Striker

I actually don't want the IC and US titles unified though. Having two lower tier belts is a good thing.
Cena as IC champ won't do much unless they started building a competent midcard. Like Big E is champion now but he's losing all the time, gets no feuds, or no stories. It's shitty all around. Dean has held the title since - what, May? And it's almost a year later and he didn't get in any meaningful feuds over the course of the title reign. Who would be a real competitor for Cena over the title?

As for Cena and the WHC - not so sure. As soon as he beat Del Rio and defended it (as people haven't seen this two fight a thousand times before?), he went to Orton and it became a unification storyline. They should've done the better thing and used newer blood or somebody who can use it and make them in the title match instead of Orton-Cena XXVIII.

DMczaf

Road to Wrestlemania #allredsomething

tumblr_n3f2o1WYrQ1qjlliko1_1280.jpg

Xater

Cena as IC champ won't do much unless they started building a competent midcard. Like Big E is champion now but he's losing all the time, gets no feuds, or no stories. It's shitty all around. Dean has held the title since - what, May? And it's almost a year later and he didn't get in any meaningful feuds over the course of the title reign. Who would be a real competitor for him over the title?

As for Cena and the WHC - not so sure. As soon as he beat Del Rio and defended it (as people haven't seen this two fight a thousand times before?), he went to Orton and it became a unification storyline. They should've done the better thing and used newer blood or somebody who can use it and make them in the title match instead of Orton-Cena XXVIII.

I can't believe they still have not unified the IC and the US title. WM was a good opportunity for that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'll never get it with Eva Marie. Like the, 'Oh she's terrible in the ring,' Ok I get that part. Makes complete sense. 'But she's so hot dude' and that's the part where you lose me. there's plenty of girls in WWE that I don't find attractive, but I get why someone else would.

I don't get it with Eva. At all. Oh well.
hqdefault.jpg

Marvel

could never
Eva is a weird one for me, sometimes she looks hot and then there's pictures/angles of her when I go "Nope"

mouserat

Neo Member
Eva is a weird one for me, sometimes she looks hot and then there's pictures/angles of her when I go "Nope"

it's the cold dead eyes and the abundance of makeup/surgery for me, she just looks like a sex android from the future, like she would smell of bleach and be cold to the touch. I like my ladies with a little stank on 'em.

Ithil

I'll never get it with Eva Marie. Like the, 'Oh she's terrible in the ring,' Ok I get that part. Makes complete sense. 'But she's so hot dude' and that's the part where you lose me. there's plenty of girls in WWE that I don't find attractive, but I get why someone else would.

hqdefault.jpg

Vacant eyes, complete lack of anything resembling human emotions or personality, nonexistent talent or skills, fake tits and luminous dyed hair are apparently the height of attraction.
I mean, she has a vague catchphrase whose meaning has yet to be determined, clearly she is worth watching.

hqdefault.jpg
Whoever this is, I need to start watching her.

Alucard

Banned
TONIGHT ON IMPACT!

-Angelina Love+Velvet Sky vs. Madison Rayne+Brittany
-Sanada vs. Tigre Uno for the X title
-The return of Kenny King
-Bully Ray+Willow vs. EC3+Bobby Roode
-Magnus vs. Samoa Joe vs. Abyss vs. Eric Young for the TNA Championship

Sounds like a solid two hours of entertainment.

McNei1y

Fans chanted "Daniel Bryan" and "YES! YES! YES!" at Jayson Werth, a bearded baseball player, at last night's Washington Nationals/New York Mets game.
He is Edge. Citi Field were also doing the chants after this as well.

Pittsburgh Pirate fans were chanting Yes (fast forward to :49 seconds. The guy recording talks for most of it) during the extra innings last night. It seemed like an entire section was doing it. I'm going to start chanting Yes at the Nationals home opener tomorrow.

Alucard

Banned
Hey, random question. Are you still doing DDP Yoga? If so, how's it going?

It's Day 30 today, and I'm still going strong and doing it at least once every day or two. :) So far, so good. I was able to touch my toes for the first time in about two decades after my workout on Tuesday night, and I'm going out to buy a new belt this weekend since I was already on the last notch of my current one, and all of my pants are starting to droop around my waist now.

One month weigh-in is tomorrow. I'll also be doing a 30-day video update which I'll post here too. Have lost around 7 pounds so far.

Sephzilla

So is DDP Yoga more strictly about weight loss or can it be used for getting in shape / looking more fit/muscular? I've been considering starting up something that's healthy (because I need a healthy activity in general)

mouserat

Neo Member
So is DDP Yoga more strictly about weight loss or can it be used for getting in shape / looking more fit/muscular? I've been considering starting up something that's healthy (because I need a healthy activity in general)

regular Yoga works for both weightloss and getting in shape, DDP Yoga just accelerates the process. Chris Jericho doesn't even lift any more, he just does DDP Yoga (I can't guarantee you won't end up with weird Jericho/Kofi inverted pigeon chest)

Sephzilla

regular Yoga works for both weightloss and getting in shape, DDP Yoga just accelerates the process. Chris Jericho doesn't even lift any more, he just does DDP Yoga (I can't guarantee you won't end up with weird Jericho/Kofi inverted pigeon chest)

I actually already think I have the early signs of Jericho chest coming.

It's Day 30 today, and I'm still going strong and doing it at least once every day or two. :) So far, so good. I was able to touch my toes for the first time in about two decades after my workout on Tuesday night, and I'm going out to buy a new belt this weekend since I was already on the last notch of my current one, and all of my pants are starting to droop around my waist now.

One month weigh-in is tomorrow. I'll also be doing a 30-day video update which I'll post here too. Have lost around 7 pounds so far.

Good to hear. Thanks for the update.

Top Bottom