• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

No... I'd never be able to not picture Daniel Bryan doing this:

ALBE6pGb0r0kp182q4cfOVvuo1_400.gif

It's not a bad thing. It's a good thing.

ddp-628x250.jpg

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Final Countdown sucks. It doesn't matter that he used to use it, it sucked then and sucks now. That song is in the same tier as Don't Stop Believing and Eye of the Tiger, songs that suck that people think are funny to sing at karaoke or play on jukeboxes.

Final Countdown sucks. It doesn't matter that he used to use it, it sucked then and sucks now. That song is in the same tier as Don't Stop Believing and Eye of the Tiger, songs that suck that people think are funny to sing at karaoke or play on jukeboxes.

So, I've seen Europe live.

Twice.

Final Countdown is the shit.

Also don't badmouth Don't Stop Believing.

antonz

Well I think that confirms Foley and Warrior did not bury any hatchets for sure now.

Foley is in on the whole Nancy Grace controversy now but only pissed off over Owen Hart being mentioned. He has totally ignored everything with Warrior and hasn't even offered condolences

Ithil

What city was that?

Granted Bryan is one of the first people in a long time to be hell of over with the crowd pretty much everywhere but that was a great crowd

I can't recall where, but I remember them being thoroughly average all night, until Bryan's turn at the end.

jmdajr

Well I think that confirms Foley and Warrior did not bury any hatchets for sure now.

Foley is in on the whole Nancy Grace controversy now but only pissed off over Owen Hart being mentioned. He has totally ignored everything with Warrior and hasn't even offered condolences

They had beef with one another? about what?
Warrior wasn't too kind about drug abusers which Foley surely wasn't. Did he made fun of him for being fat?

antonz

They had beef with one another? about what?
Warrior wasn't too kind about drug abusers which Foley surely wasn't. Did he made fun of him for being fat?

Not sure. I just know Foley made some comments during the hall of fame live tweeting about Warriors speech and when people called him on it he told "little warriors" to chill out it is his opinion. That isn't typical foley either if you follow how he generally is.

Foley I know was pretty bitter over his speech last year being cut from airing so they could have trumps and maybe that played a roll but I find it odd he hasn't even acknowledged Warrior is dead even as he talks about topics that came up because warrior died.

jmdajr

Not sure. I just know Foley made some comments during the hall of fame live tweeting about Warriors speech and when people called him on it he told "little warriors" to chill out it is his opinion. That isn't typical foley either if you follow how he generally is.

Foley I know was pretty bitter over his speech last year being cut from airing so they could have trumps and maybe that played a roll but I find it odd he hasn't even acknowledged Warrior is dead even as he talks about topics that came up because warrior died.

Well Foley is pretty darn Liberal so maybe that has something to do with it. Warrior didn't have much symphony for people he viewed as "weak." And I think that was his bottom line. If your life sucks...your fault.

antonz

Well Foley is pretty darn Liberal so maybe that has something to do with it. Warrior didn't have much symphony for people he viewed as "weak."
Thankfully seems it was just Foley being the big heart on the sleeve guy he is. He just posted about it.

Mentioned how he has felt like crap for the last 24 hours for having his last tweets about the warrior being negative

Sblargh

Banned
Heyman seems to be setting Cesaro into the IC belt, which is great and will go to great lenghts at making it relevant again. Waiting for Adam Rose to pull some comedy shenanigan on Dean Ambrose to grab the US title and we're set.

Hasney

Heyman seems to be setting Cesaro into the IC belt, which is great and will go to great lenghts at making it relevant again. Waiting for Adam Rose to pull some comedy shenanigan on Dean Ambrose to grab the US title and we're set.

Can see Bo getting the US title. His gimmick is better with a belt.

Carnby

I agree that D Bryan needs a new entrance theme. His music is corny. I can't help but think of an SNES game's "press start" screen when I hear his music.

jmdajr

Final Countdown be cool, but not sure how it blends with YES chants. I guess you can do it after the chorus when the synth keyboard kicks in.

What'd wrong with Don't Stop Believing and karaoke? I get the crowd hype when I do it!

jred2k

Good God this thread is moving quick these days. There are always like 5 new pages of posts every time I open it.

I wonder if Rollins brings up his friendship and ties to Bryan on monday as a jusitifcation for helping Dbry out,

Their promo on Main Event basically set it up as them continuing with the whole "fight injustice" thing they haven't really talked about for a while. They also took exception to being called "nameless, faceless, and expendable" by Stephanie.

The whole idea is that everyone knows Bret's from Calgary, Alberta, Canada but there isn't really a destination for fans making a pilgrimage to go to since there's no more Hart Dungeon(?). Heck, even Jerry Lawler has Lawler Land or whatever.

The Dungeon was actually declared as a historic site and saved from demolition a few years ago.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=396913&page=40

Found it. I'm looking forward to reading this as I go to bed.

Edit: actually it could be a couple of pages behind but it's in the vicinity.

Now THAT is an OP for a Wrasslin' thread!

That's right brahs. I never STOPPED believing.

I don't start believing, I stay believing

Nancy Grace is an elite HEEL.

No, she's just a cunt.

Top Bottom