• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There's a LOT of wrestling that gets posted, but the people that do have the time or find the time to watch it always leave happy.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
People whining about being ignored...ha. I'm persucuted here. Called ugly, made fun of for having the tenacity to wear a wrestling shirt, mocked for not thinking TNA is a plague. WrassleGaf's Joan of Arc...Josh of GAF

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
ok which one of you was this
tumblr_n3kes6zhmk1sx191ko1_500.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I dunno. If we got dissention in Wrasslegaf let's talk it out. Go to the McMahon Estate and talk a long walk. We're all good people, I know this to be true. Let's do it.

People whining about being ignored...ha. I'm persucuted here. Called ugly, made fun of for having the tenacity to wear a wrestling shirt, mocked for not thinking TNA is a plague. WrassleGaf's Joan of Arc...Josh of GAF

6/10 is above average brother.

Can't help with the TNA thing though.

Hasney

Good point. If anyone desires attention, we can find something to rib instead. Or shit in their bags, Orton style.

slit

Apparently, some in the Hart family are upset because Nancy Grace implied Owen Hart died from drug abuse on her show. Nancy Grace has a mouth that runs faster than Jesse Owens.

Hasney

Apparrently some in the Hart family are upset because Nancy Grace implied Owen Hart died from drug abuse. Nancy Grace has a mouth that runs faster than Jesse Owens.

She probably got confused because she was tolld Owen was pretty high before he died.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nancy Grace is a snake oils saleswoman. She's a fucking piece of shit who only shows 'care' when it's something that'll make the person being interviewed weak and vulnerable. She's a vile human being on par with Glenn Becks and Rush and all that.

Take all your whining Hart Family, and do some good with it for once.

jmdajr

So Stephen Colbert is taking over Letterman. Is he bringing over the gimmick or simply doing a late night show for liberals?

I mean there are wrestling parallels there. He probbaly can't separate the gimmick now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So Stephen Colbert is taking over Letterman. Is he bringing over the gimmick or simply doing a late night show for liberals?

I mean there are wrestling parallels there. He probbaly can't separate the gimmick now.

I think #boycottcolbert really shows the effectiveness of a Twitter boycott.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If there's one thing I know about the Hart family, it's that they're very good at letting things go rather than hold onto grudges.

I'm very happy you didn't say something about "dropping things"

Cagey

Banned

John Oliver should take over the Colbert Report as a Real American.

Does this mean Americone Dream is getting pulled from the shelves?

i watch most matches linked, assuming i haven't watched them before.

minus lucha and indieriffic matches. if i want to see a guy no sell offence there's plenty Mark Hunt footage online.

iC3P7V4Tv9tR0.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Leave Owen out of Hart jokes. He was the exception.

I'm pretty sure he was the adopted son anyways. Probably originally Gorgeous George or Killer Kowalski's kid or something

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Being honest and having wrestlers court isn't a good look? Would you rather I go to the MMA OT and bad talk us instead?

hey hey hey hey hey what is going on here?

3MgPRlA.png

MMA-GAF is good people! Don't throw baseballs at people!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Remember our credo - OMERTA.

Then remember our second credo - don't start none, won't be none

9KdJ0Kq.jpg

Top Bottom