• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Rock probably has an army of doctors controlling every single atom of PEDs he puts on his body. he ain't gonna go away anytime soon.

@bean, Capoeira is a dance. good for scretching your limbs, healthy exercise and meeting girls.

i think i've seen a grand total of 2 or 3 instances of Capoeira style stuff actually working on a fight.

Laserfrog

Shoot about WWF in October 1994.
My Shoot About WWF in October 1994

I hate WWF in October 1994? Why? Because 1994 was a BAD year. An earthquake had hit L.A. earlier that year and the people were REAL angry about it. Was I angry about it? You're damn right I was, an earthquake in L.A.? What the flippedy flip was the earth thinking pulling a stunt like that?

Anyway, the people were mad, Clinton was the President of the United States. He was doing all kinds of mad things like having sex constantly. It was as if he couldn't stop, almost as if he enjoyed it or something. The people were mad about that too, him having sex, it was unthinkable and yet it happened.

During all this turmoil we still had good honest wrestling to get us by, to show us that yes, we can still get on with our lives. And so we did, that was until October came.

You'd think October and WWF would go together like Gorilla Monsoon and Jesse 'The Body' Ventura, but it didn't. It went together like a pickle sandwich that'd been stuck in the front of a car on a sunny day and left there. Imagine 5 hours later the sandwich was taken, opened up and a banana smooshed into the pickle. THAT'S what WWF in October of 1994 was like.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If John Tenta wants to visit LA, John Tenta can visit LA.

Fuck you trying to deny him that. For your information, I Love L.A. is John Tenta's favorite city based song.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I hate WWF in October 1994? Why? Because 1994 was a BAD year. An earthquake had hit L.A. earlier that year and the people were REAL angry about it. Was I angry about it? You're damn right I was, an earthquake in L.A.? What the flippedy flip was the earth thinking pulling a stunt like that?

Anyway, the people were mad, Clinton was the President of the United States. He was doing all kinds of mad things like having sex constantly. It was as if he couldn't stop, almost as if he enjoyed it or something. The people were mad about that too, him having sex, it was unthinkable and yet it happened.

During all this turmoil we still had good honest wrestling to get us by, to show us that yes, we can still get on with our lives. And so we did, that was until October came.

You'd think October and WWF would go together like Gorilla Monsoon and Jesse 'The Body' Ventura, but it didn't. It went together like a pickle sandwich that'd been stuck in the front of a car on a sunny day and left there. Imagine 5 hours later the sandwich was taken, opened up and a banana smooshed into the pickle. THAT'S what WWF in October of 1994 was like.

iIh0dIUL6xwd4.gif

Apparently, some in the Hart family are upset because Nancy Grace implied Owen Hart died from drug abuse on her show. Nancy Grace has a mouth that runs faster than Jesse Owens.

Who are they to doubt the level of knowledge possessed by Nancy Grace? After all, no one with such knowledge would reveal to the world that Chris Benoit was distraught at being demoted from The Four Horsemen to Raw.

Rock, in his own way, is pretty intense too.

therockmain-470x260.jpg

It be sad if he checks out early like Warrior.
Rock needs to go eat some Doritos and play videogames or something. There was a time only a few years ago when he looked semi normal during the period of Tooth Fairy and Witch Mountain.

Youd think after 3 years, Id have a little respect around here, but no. Still jobbing. Im like the Mike Sharp of Wrasslegaf.

To those that tried to make me feel better, Thanks. I appreciate it.
You don't post as much anymore. You always used to go on about Hello Kitty and wrestling dreams.

jmdajr

God damn car paint jobs are crazy expensive. I fucked up and scratched someones car yesterday and I'm gonna be -$750 bones. That's wrestlemnia weekend money.

DMczaf

I'm shook like L.A. in October 1994.

#goosepimples

Sblargh

Banned
I don't really mind being ignored because I say stupid shit all the time. I'm just happy someone get to read the stupid shit I write.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Imagine if Twitter was around in WWF

Fans if you think Owen is a nugger, tweet #OwenIsANugget. But if you don't, tweet #OwenIsn'tANugget.

Of course, they'd say 99% of the voting went to Owen being a nugget. And they'd pretend people like Ahmed because WWF.

God damn car paint jobs are crazy expensive. I fucked up and scratched someones car yesterday and I'm gonna be -$750 bones. That's wrestlemnia weekend money.
I wonder how much it cost to remove the 'yes' tags that D.B. wrote all over Orton's brand new Escalade.

jmdajr

Rock needs to go eat some Doritos and play videogames or something. There was a time only a few years ago when he looked semi normal during the period of Tooth Fairy and Witch Mountain.

There was a recent study that people who do marathons constantly have just as high risk of heart attack as those who don't do jack shit. Really moderation is the key when it comes to longevity.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I always read. I don't always post. Sometimes I browse WrassleGAF as I drive home, on the highway. I can't post, that would be dangerous.

kiguel182

Today I probably bored a friend to death for like 20 minutes telling her the whole Bryan story.

Wrestling is going to ruin my already short list of acquaintances. But damn, it's such an awesome tale.

jred2k

Youd think after 3 years, Id have a little respect around here, but no. Still jobbing. Im like the Mike Sharp of Wrasslegaf.

To those that tried to make me feel better, Thanks. I appreciate it.

Have you thought about having a Diva related outburst? Maybe you could try reposting the same gifs every page. There are plenty of ways to make yourself stand out.

And matches posted during working hours EST are being sent to die. I've seen several that I plan to watch when I get home, but by the time I get there it's 10 pages ago and completely off my radar.

Rapstah

Fans if you think Owen is a nugger, tweet #OwenIsANugget. But if you don't, tweet #OwenIsn'tANugget.

Of course, they'd say 99% of the voting went to Owen being a nugget. And they'd pretend people like Ahmed because WWF.

And the winner of the WWF App Vote for who will face Hunter Hearst Helmsley for an Intercontinental title shot at Survivor Series is... Ahmed Johnson! 94%! Wow!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

#Ahmedjohnson#PRP#InYourHouse#LOLFarooqHelmet

jred2k

pretty much. even K-1 went under. K-1 MAX died as soon as Most Beautiful Asian Masato retired.

they banked on Satoshi Ishii to carry MMA into a new era but that died when he lost his first match to a 40 years old Hidehiko Yoshida.

This just makes me think of Brawl 4 All too much.

whatever happened to tony schiavone? just rewatched summerslam 89 on vhs and thought him and jesse had good chemistry.

"look at his face jesse, look at it"
"do i have to?"

Rapstah

Was the Million Dollar Man's gimmick that he only had a million dollars or that he was a multi-millionaire? Cause you could blow a million dollars pretty quickly.

This line of reasoning is why Hulk Hogan always called him the Multi-Million Dollar Man but of fucking course he's supposed to be a multi-millionaire.
whatever happend to tony schiavone? just rewatched summerslam on vhs and thought him and jesse had good chemistry.

"look at his face jesse, look at it"
"do i have to?"
He commentated in WCW for like ten years and I thought he was absolutely awful, but people in this thread love him for some reason.

jmdajr

Today I probably bored a friend to death for like 20 minutes telling her the whole Bryan story.

Wrestling is going to ruin my already short list of acquaintances. But damn, it's such an awesome tale.

Went with a co-worker to Wrestlemania who is, well..pretty well off. In fact it's amazing that he would even part take in this geeky hobby. His wife however thinks it's silly. Sure, my wife isn't a big fan, but she respects all the wrestlers (except Miz). It's a tough job.

So anyway, we end up in this fancy hotel his wife is staying at and run into her friends (that were there for something else, not mania). I kid you not it was like we were bumping into the type of folks Damien Sandow would hang out with. My friend took the time to explain the Yes movement because they asked. Some were pretty polite and seemed genuinely interested in the story, but others. Man, it was just a complete joke to them. No doubt they were mocking us, wine glass in hand and all.

Once they left my friend was basically like, "Wow, what a bunch of dicks. Oh well..fuck em." -not an exact quote but bottomline

NFL or Football?

I'm an NFL freak but I don't give a fuck about offseason. Nothing but analysis that no one ever gets right anyway. I'll watch the Draft, then give a shit again in August.
Mel Kiper's analysis is about as useful as Jerry Lawler's. Misses on more than 3/4 of the players and then shows up on ESPN the following season like he called all the breakout rookies.

Top Bottom