• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Here is some charisma

tumblr_mw2u5p8sGJ1scmn1co8_250.gif

strobogo

Banned
I don't think the Mad Ox has a gimmick. I think they regularly forget they have him on the pay roll and send him out there to fill time, so he just makes shit up since none of his superiors give a shit about him. I wouldn't at all be surprised to find out that he legitimately booked himself in the battle royal.

Remember when Brad Maddox snuck a camera into AJ Lee's changing room?

It made Aiii go haywire, like his brain's wiring had gone to shite. He tried to outwardly project outrage and disgust, hoping against all hope that it was fake. Inside, he of course wanted to see AJ in various states of undress just like the rest of us but it's almost like he didnt want to share her with anyone else. He wanted it to be for his eyes only.

Creepy bastard.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax

It made Aiii go haywire, like his brain's wiring had gone to shite. He tried to outwardly project outrage and disgust, hoping against all hope that it was fake. Inside, he of course wanted to see AJ in various states of undress just like the rest of us but it's almost like he didnt want to share her with anyone else. He wanted it to be for his eyes only.

Creepy bastard.

Did you see his wishes about having a minority and mostly women free WWE?
sick

Alucard

Banned

Creepy bastard.

Speaking of creepy bastards, TUNE IN TO TNA IMPACT AT 9PM EST TONIGHT. Who knows what Sam Shaw will do? You'll also see the following:

-The Wolves vs. The BroMans for the tag titles
-10-man gauntlet to decide the number one contender for the TNA title
-The return of Dixie Carter

#WrathOfDixie
#TNAtion
#WhereIsJoe

I believe that Ziggler should never sniff another World Title, and should stick with being enhancement talent like Ryder and 3MB. Yes? No?
Denzel wasn't bad until about 1996, then his skill took a nosedive and he turned into another Adam Sandler. Maybe even 93. I'd say Pelican Brief was his last great movie.

TpbcPDo.png

Oh Sunny, you crack me up!

Bit from the Observer about Undertaker/Lesnar;

The crowd was so cold, maybe because the match wasn’t good, maybe because everyone knew the outcome, that when Brock Lesnar hit his first F-5, and The Undertaker kicked out, there was no reaction. Even when he did it a second time, there was very little reaction.

Then he did it a third time. Referee Chad Patton, who knew the same finish that everybody else thought they knew, hit the mat once, and then twice, and then didn’t know what to do.

He was told Undertaker was winning, but the rule every referee is told is that if the guys doesn’t kick out, you continue the count.

Undertaker wasn’t kicking out. There was slight hesitation, which is why people were confused. Because he was confused. But he did his job.

It was at that point that time stood still, while Lesnar whispered in Undertaker’s ear, “Thank you.”

When is this avatar bet over?

Isn't it a month? I know I have to wear this damn thing a month,
screw you beef! And you, Phil
!

KissVibes

Banned
Brock Lesnar is all class. People that say he hates the business and only wants money are wrong. I think he genuinely likes working and being put over was a really big deal and accomplishment to him.

Has he ever been a face? Like, a very obvious face. Not some guy that happens to face heels.

Why is CM Punk hover fisting?

Doesn't want to touch Cena.

So according to this weeks Observer, they not only signed Shawne Merriman to be an announcer/commentator (like he was on the pre WM show), but that he is also going to train and become a wrestler.

I thought this was really stupid until I saw how young he still is (29).

Well, he won't last long. Dude got popped for steroids and retired before that fact could ruin his playing career.

Shook Undertaker Guy meets his hero Triple H ;_;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK_sUrfIHeg

Good guy Triple H.

Didn't CM Punk say he kept trying to hook up with Gail Kim at some resort they were at?

He tried to hit on a bunch of Divas and they all rejected him. Gail Kim was the one he really tried to get with.

Ithil

We doing fantasy releases?

[*]Summer Rae
[/LIST]

yrk3GpB.gif

Why would you release her? She's only been wrestling about two years, and she's already pretty competent, and by all accounts she's actually very dedicated to learning. She "gets it" as far as wrestling goes.

Aiii

So not worth it
I am reporting all of y'all.

You insular pieces of excrement, I'll teach you to talk shit about me. I'm taking this thread down~!

Ithil

Brock Lesnar is all class. People that say he hates the business and only wants money are wrong. I think he genuinely likes working and being put over was a really big deal and accomplishment to him.

Has he ever been a face? Like, a very obvious face. Not some guy that happens to face heels..

Lesnar said in his autobiography that he loved wrestling, like, the actual wrestling. He loved performing on TV, doing matches, interacting with the crowd, etc. What killed his interest was the 300 days on the road, with identical airports, identical planes, identical rental cars, identical hotels, same grind every day. He wanted a family, as well, and to raise it, not be away all the time.

And yes he's been a face, he turned face in late 2002 and didn't turn back heel for about 10 months. He wasn't actually too bad at being a face. I saw him at a house show when he was WWE champion, and he was good at interacting with the crowd and being a good guy instead of the heel he's been most of his career.

Big One

Banned
Fantasy releases?

Big Show
Rey Mysterio
Sin Cara/Hunico
Camacho
Alberto Del Rio
Sheamus
Yoshi Tatsu
Brad Maddox
The Great Khali
Hornswoggle
Zack Ryder
Darren Young
The Miz
Santino Marella
David Otunga
The Ascension
Bo Dallas
Mojo Rawley
CJ Parker
Alexander Rusev

That should do it for me.

Toki767

Lesnar was a face when Heyman turned on him and sided with the Big Show at some PPV. Then he was a face when we went against Kurt Angle at WrestleMania 19. He was fine as a face, he's just really someone that should always keep the monster heel gimmick.

Striker

Well, he won't last long. Dude got popped for steroids and retired before that fact could ruin his playing career.
Yeah, roids made him a top player then he gets suspended for them, gets hurt, and nobody ever hears of him again. Sites billed him at 6'4", 261 lbs. but that was from playing two years ago.

Patryn

Bit from the Observer about Undertaker/Lesnar;

While I thoroughly believe that Lesner winning was always the plan, doesn't this disprove the idea that a ref will find some way to avoid doing a 3-count if they know (think) it's not the finish?

I know a lot of people were countering the conspiracy-theorists (which I was one early on) in the Wrestlemania thread by saying that the ref wouldn't let a 3-count happen if it wasn't supposed to happen.

Top Bottom