• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

KissVibes

Banned
"Even back in 2002 when you had the smaller guys like Edge, Rey, Eddie... And one other guy who I won't name"... Set almost got into a little bit of shit there. Great interview regardless.

Smaller guys like Edge? That motherfucker is like 6'3"

Remember when WWE traded Christian to TNA for flair so they could induct the horsemen

And he didn't do all the events TNA wanted him to for Flair.

So obviously Vince is telling guys to give him concussions.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Why would you release her? She's only been wrestling about two years, and she's already pretty competent, and by all accounts she's actually very dedicated to learning. She "gets it" as far as wrestling goes.
I haven't actually seen her wrestle yet and if you say Main Event by god I swear to you that show doesn't exist. The only show that exists is RAW.

Xater

"Even back in 2002 when you had the smaller guys like Edge, Rey, Eddie... And one other guy who I won't name"... Set almost got into a little bit of shit there. Great interview regardless.

Should you or someone else be tempted to watch the Emma interview, don't. It's pretty short and still managed to be really boring.

Hasney

They're only allowed to shoot. No kayfabe.
That's your reward as a wrestler who retires. You get to break free from your character.

"Hulk Hogan. You can now wear the clothes you want to wear."

Just get Heyman, Zeb, Dusty and Austin in a room with a camera talking shit about wrestling and I'll watch that on a live feed u til they die from starvation.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Colon didn't kill him. He covered up and testify yes against him.

There's rumors that Colon had Invader do it because Brody wanted his money and Invader was happy to do it because Brody was known to be stiff and sometimes abusive with people he didn't like.

If that's true, Colon murdered him just as much as Invader 1.

DiscoJon

Banned
Cool flat tire. ALWAYS FUN.
I'm sitting at tire place waiting to get the front end aligned and my tires checked. I had an "appointment" for 4 pm and I've watched 2 others cars pull up and go in to the garage bays while my car is still sitting in the parking lot. I'll go full fucking Zandig if they don't get my car in before close. JEEEZUS

Aiii

So not worth it
How the fuck does Christian get so many concussions? Considering all the shit he's done over the years it's insane that in the last few he's been getting concussed as fuck. Are people just targeting him? Is it just because he's older?
It's their testing, they just notice and act on concussions, even the mild ones, much quicker now.

Sblargh

Banned
Emma is really naive, like, she would like to be on Total Divas because she is not a horrible person and this is different. She doesn't get that you need to be a horrible person to be on there.

She comes out as inexperienced in general not knowing how to break kayfabe without breaking kayfabe, so it comes out as awkward. As I write this, I realize she is awkward for real, which is probably why her character is so good. Works in the ring, not so much in interviews, I guess.

Rapstah

Observer notes this about the Divas match at WM:
With the ring clear, A.J. put the black widow on Naomi. The idea of the finish was that Lee was to grab Naomi’s hand and tap with it, which was to set up a rematch on TV. For whatever reason, as she was doing it, Naomi tapped with the other hand.
I thought it was kind of weird how no one pointed out that AJ was tapping with Naomi's hand.

Rapstah

Meltzer also says they almost also made a Self-Destruction of Bret Hart DVD and had shot interviews for it (he names Hogan) before they managed to get Bret to do a normal DVD for him instead.

Omega

Banned
I'm glad WWE was smart enough to not hand the belt to someone who had one job, and couldn't even do that right. She literally had to do nothing since AJ was supposed to make her tap.

When you fail at doing nothing, you belong below Eva Marie on the totem pole.

Regarding the decision to end Undertaker's streak at WrestleMania, there is said to be a number of people in the company who were very unhappy about that decision, but couldn't -- and won't -- say anything about it publicly.

The decision was reportedly made by Vince McMahon, not Undertaker himself. There are conflicting reports regarding the call. Some "in the know" claim that McMahon had to talk Undertaker into it, while others, also "in the know," say McMahon made the call and Undertaker simply went with it.

From the Observer. Whether or not it was Taker's call, the better decision was made in my opinion.

Apparently referee Chad Patton, who was the official in the ring for the Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker match at WrestleMania XXX, was not aware that Lesnar was going over in the bout. In fact, he was informed ahead of time that Undertaker was going to win the match.

LOL I'd shit my pants if I was the ref for that match.

Xater

Is the whole Colon thing really that well known and backed by evidence? If so I don't know why they would induct the guy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Is the whole Colon thing really that well known and backed by evidence? If so I don't know why they would induct the guy.

Their boy Ric Flair backs it up. Now, Flair's a notorious liar, but I imagine WWE takes his opinion seriously. I believe Foley also backs the story. Tony Atlas was THERE. There's no real evidence that Colon ordered it, but there's evidence that Invader did it, and Colon continued to book him afterwards

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Their boy Ric Flair backs it up. Now, Flair's a notorious liar, but I imagine WWE takes his opinion seriously. I believe Foley also backs the story. Tony Atlas was THERE. There's no real evidence that Colon ordered it, but there's evidence that Invader did it, and Colon continued to book him afterwards

His blatant obstruction of the trial is enough for me.

Top Bottom