• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Alucard

Banned
Starting a wrestling show with wrestling? Who knew?!

#Impact
#HotStart

Surprised to hear MVP acknowledge Joe not being there. Let's do this!

JavyOO7

I haven't watched any puro since Misawa passed away. But I had no idea that NJPW created an Intercontinental belt. That is very smart, actually. You have all this fantastic talent, both heavy and cruiserweights, gunning after one title. Eventually there was a junior belt to compensate but for the talented heavyweights there was just the one title. A very prestigious title, but one title nonetheless. But thanks to that begging guide link about NJPW posted a page or two back, my mind is blown.

Quick glances at NOAH and AJPW show me they still just have their main heavyweight title and nothing else for their heavies to battle after. I hope they remedy that. But aren't those two promotions going through some really awful times right now?

jred2k

The crowd is decidedly less hype when his family doesn't account for half of it. Fuck Mojo Rawley.

Edit: Was that a new camera angle on that Brodus splash?

Alucard

Banned
James Storm has been heeling it up really nicely in this match. And...the commentary has been really good in this match.

EY or Abyss?! Who will it be?

Vylash

KHALI????????????????????????????????????????? GET AWAY FROM BAYLEY YOU FUCKER

CJ Parker is awesome "please...tell me you recycle"

Top Bottom