• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Right because of Taker getting to old or because of the guy? I still don't really agree with the guy.

Had Taker won that match, all we would ever talk about was how Taker had to be carried by Lesnar. Having Taker lose makes Wrestlemania 30 a PPV to be talked about for years to come. As much as I love Bryan's performance and how I believe he was the star of the show, that Taker loss took it to another level. Despite Cena winning (still disgusting) Mania XXX stands as one of my personal all time PPVs. I'm saying this as a 20-year old who got back after Punk said some things.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
QSqmv21.jpg

2441702-0720251747-origi.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Geeze, I try to give Aiii a 'Aiii knew about it' with the Naomi thing and this is what I get in return.

All I get out of that is "Aiii is obsessed with AJ blablabla" and I'm done with that.

Discuss whatever you will, but leave me out of it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was giving you credit for noticing something no one else was talking about. JFC everyone else gives you shit, and you just joke around, but I say one thing and you get all sensitive about it.

Guess we know how you feel.

Downhome

2wTuQgw.gif

It's pretty crazy the ref didn't know the finish. There wasn't any hesitation in counting the 3, but he certainly did wave the pin off before they informed him that was the correct finish. It's no wonder everyone thought it was a botch or something else was going on. Even the ref was thinking the same thing. Watching it back it looks like as he counted the 3, when he stood up, he was holding up a two count on both hands before waving off the pin.

Paracelsus

2wTuQgw.gif

It's pretty crazy the ref didn't know the finish. There wasn't any hesitation in counting the 3, but he certainly did wave the pin off before they informed him that was the correct finish. It's no wonder everyone thought it was a botch or something else was going on. Even the ref was thinking the same thing. Watching it back it looks like as he counted the 3, when he stood up, he was holding up a two count on both hands before waving off the pin.

itimmediatelyremindedftsww.jpg

I wonder if they do it on purpose.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like Aiii and hope to see him back in old form too.

This Reality Era leaves me shook.

Sblargh

Banned
Question about American culture.
If wrasslin is a redneck thing, then why are urban crowds so much better? Shouldn't rednecks be drunk and violent? If not chanting in harmony, at least freaking out or something.

KissVibes

Banned
2wTuQgw.gif

His third stroke looks slower and when he signals to the time keeper area, you can see he's kinda confused about the entire thing. He isn't sure if Taker was supposed to lose but I guess they signaled that it was the right finished.

If wrasslin is a redneck thing, then why are urban crowds so much better? Shouldn't rednecks be drunk and violent? If not chanting in harmony, at least freaking out or something.
Because urban people are all completely embarrassed by their love for wrasslin as they should be. Going to the wrasslin show is their one night of the year to like wrasslin in public and the excitement all comes out at once.

Carnby

Id that's a stereotype that comes from NWA and WCW. WWE territory was north east, which is why MSG is referred to as The Mecca of WWE.

Nothing to do with anything, just wanted to say I was happy to see how good Stone Cold still looks at nearly 50. Guy has barely aged at all. Obviously the bald head means we don't see the hair loss or anything, but even with hat, guy looks vital and strong.

Top Bottom