• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Alucard

Banned
That was better than any Royal Rumble ever.

To give that away on free tv, wow, hashtag ThankYouTNA.

Hey man, you must be enjoying something about what you're watching if you're still sticking around.

I was sure they'd do the Bret/Luger double elimination, but EY held on. I'm down with him getting a legit push. I actually think he could be a great crowd favourite champ. At least, he's good on the mic.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hey man, you must be enjoying something about what you're watching if you're still sticking around.

I was sure they'd do the Bret/Luger double elimination, but EY held on. I'm down with him getting a legit push. I actually think he could be a great crowd favourite champ. At least, he's good on the mic.

I was making waffles and was morbidly curious so I watched the match. It's funny EY got the push here as he looked dreadful in the ring. The only move he wasn't doing in slow motion was that well executed flair flop.

antonz

Well Bryan and Brie picked a pretty nice place to get married. Weather is spectacular right now too.

Not sure Eva Marie was supposed to post all over the internet where its happening though. Only an hour away from me

Alucard

Banned
Brittany is talent. Only seen her on TNA, but it's obvious she knows what she's doing in the ring. Angelina Love winning and becoming the number one contender makes sense, though.

And if EY wins the title tonight...well, I'd be all for it. Really like the stipulation of basically NO interference and Magnus forfeiting the title if he gets any help. So, this could either be his first actually impressive victory, or EY could shoot to the top of TNA in shocking and unexpected fashion. My money's on EY putting over Magnus and actually making him look legit.

Alucard

Banned
What the hell did Davey due to his hair its awful.

Yeah, the blonde looks pretty bad.

It's been a good Impact tonight so far. If we can get two more good long form matches out of The Wolves vs. The BroMans, and EY vs. Magnus, this could turn out to be a really good show.

#WrathOfDixie incoming.

Alucard

Banned
Hey look, a wrestling company referencing something that happened over a month ago. Well done, Dixie.

And Bully doing the crowd pandering just feels weird, but the live crowd is eating it up.

Alucard

Banned
Love that alarm clock.

And...aw fuck. What a shitty finish to that match. Are you serious? A disqualification because the ref was pulled out of the ring? Pretty stupid. Ugh. Teasing until Sacrifice, I guess.

Edgeward

Nxt crowd is singing along to the old adam rose song. Like twisting the knife in my back. The knock off just keeps reminding how it pales in comparison to the real thing.

His finisher is now a second rope elbow drop ala Bret? It would be better just to give him the Savage elbow drop.

Devon seems incapable of showing more than one emotion or look

MG310

You really shouldn't want the serial killer to win the feud...but it's Ken Anderson. At least he cleaned up after looking like absolute hell through the entire European tour.

Ithil

Nxt crowd is singing along to the old adam rose song. Like twisting the knife in my back. The knock off just keeps reminding how it pales in comparison to the real thing.

His finisher is now a second rope elbow drop ala Bret? It would be better just to give him the Savage elbow drop.

Devon seems incapable of showing more than one emotion or look

And she has a journalism background, no less. You'd think she would have more pizazz in interviews.

Alucard

Banned
EY vs. Magnus coming up. Match should get 15 minutes if it's the last segment. Hope it's good and that it doesn't end in bullshit.

I like Willow's pre-recorded stuff.

Edgeward

Mojo still only has 3 moves. Uuggghhh. Not great that he shares one of his signature moves with a diva in Naomi.

It is nice they gave someone a powerbomb to use, just not sure I would use it on Brodus. He isn't the safest, and his execution on sylvester didnt inspire future confidence.

Top Bottom