• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I remember Halloween Havoc '98 being pretty damn good.

EDIT: And Spring Stampede '99. Fucking Blitzkrieg, man.

Watched both of those recent, HH '98 last night....It's not that good outside of a very excellent main event. The two disco inferno matches were pretty good and so was the Jericho/Raven match.

Stampede 1999 has a good hardcore match and a great opener and then the rest goes to shit rather quickly.

tumblr_n3vsoz0BKY1si9kpgo1_500.png

Jeepers, she's purty.

Sblargh

Banned
I'll keep preaching that Brock should be the new streak. He fights non-title matches 5 times a year for bragging rights to defeat the one who broke the streak.

Linkified

Here is two rumored matches one for Summerslam and one for WrestleMania 31:

I guess that would mean Roman Reigns vs HHH would be the main event. But surely next Wrestlemania it should be Daniel Bryan vs The Rock - Peoples Champ vs Peoples Champ.

Can someone explain what Adam Rose is that makes everyone think his character is good? It is Rico 2.0

Jericho said on his show today that pretty much everyone was "forced" to say bad thing about Warrior on that DVD. I was actually surprised to hear him say that Triple H was supposedly a huge Warrior fan. People joke that he was mad that Warrior buried him at mania but seems not the case. Maybe it's wasn't a good idea to be pro Warrior around Vince.

Saying all that, I'm sure many of the opinions on that DVD are not necessarily false. I'm sure the likes of say Heenan were completely honest.

That wouldn't make sense anyway. Wouldn't he be mad at whoever booked the match?

I guess that would mean Roman Reigns vs HHH would be the main event. But surely next Wrestlemania it should be Daniel Bryan vs The Rock - Peoples Champ vs Peoples Champ.

Can someone explain what Adam Rose is that makes everyone think his character is good? It is Rico 2.0

Yeah, there should def be a People's Champ match. Rico was the gay character that wore leopard, right? Not the same, Rose is just an eccentric party animal.

KissVibes

Banned
Bryan vs Sheamus on the pre-show at WrestleMania 31!

That doesn't make sense because either Brock loses to Bryan and loses all his momentum, or Brock wins and the belt is held up because Brock isn't on TV often at all.

I think Brock can show up every 30 days.

Or, who fucking cares about the rules because Ambrose hasn't defended his belt at all.

Sokantish

Bryan vs Sheamus on the pre-show at WrestleMania 31!

I think Brock can show up every 30 days.

Or, who fucking cares about the rules because Ambrose hasn't defended his belt at all.

It's part of the story okay, Triple H was not going to have him defend it just so he could take it away if the Shield ever tried to go against him.

Linkified

Yeah, there should def be a People's Champ match. Rico was the gay character that wore leopard, right? Not the same, Rose is just an eccentric party animal.

Nah Rico was the one who teamed up with Charlie Haas before leaving. I meant mannerisms like when Rose was in between the ropes on NXT and did the bicycle motion with his legs ... its just not a main event character. All main event characters in WWE that have succeeded have had little to no gimmicks when they are main eventing e.g. Hulk Hogan, HBK, Jericho, HHH, Randy Orton, Batista, Bobby Lashley, Cena, Rock, Austin, hell even Daniel Bryan. That is my larger point - a guy with talent given a gimmick that ensures he will never get above the mid card...

Cagey

Banned
I would love if the belt were held "hostage" by Brock's part-time schedule.

Have Paul Heyman and Brock tape some promos all at once to save on Brock's appearances, and then weekly he appears VIA SATELLITE as Paulie shits on the roster and mocks the weak little plebs who aren't worthy of an appearance by the WWE's God-King Brock Lesnar.

When Brock shows up, he rapes and pillages and plunders.

Someone eventually beats him, ends the reign of terror.

Wrestling ain't hard.

Have Paul Heyman and Brock tape some promos all at once to save on Brock's appearances, and then weekly he appears VIA SATELLITE as Paulie shits on the roster and mocks the weak little plebs who aren't worthy of an appearance by the WWE's God-King Brock Lesnar.

Wrestling ain't hard.

1336452131731.png

Wrestling ain't hard.

Too bad WWE won't let the belt not be on house shows and PPVs for six months.

DMczaf

Brock should never be promoted to being on Raw. He should just show up out of nowhere, and then destroy anything and everything in sight.

DcT6f.gif

C.Dark.DN

Banned
To say "There's nothing but bad stuff in TNA" is truly the blind thing to say. If you can't find at least one thing you enjoy on Impact then I don't see how you like wrestling at all. ONE THING. Surely that exists for everyone.
I like the metal barricades...

Aiii

So not worth it
TNA's one thing to like would have to be pretty damn good if you have to watch two hours of crap to see it.

Before Jason Alberts joined the pre-shows, I don't think I've ever heard him speak. It's weird cause he's been with WWE for a while off and on.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
CZW Cage of Death VII tonight with company. This should be fucking stupid.

The comments from Sting about how he was "looking forward to reconnecting with Warrior now" definitely seem to indicate he's signed a deal with WWE.

Sblargh

Banned
Cesaro has the most natural looking big muscles I ever seen. They should have his photos as reference to draw super heroes. He's like what I imagine someone getting strong only on the basis of vitamins, prayers and helping a lot on the farm.

Top Bottom