• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Ric Flair

Banned
Yeah, that Cena WM match was bullshit. Total bullshit. I've got the feeling that was less Cena and more upper-management though. Gotta sell that merch

Hi I'm Infamous Second Son, and I don't give out the Expert trophy when someone beats the damn game on Expert

Man, that really puts a damper on the game for me. I'm not a trophy guy, but I was totally cool with getting Platinum on it. Not anymore.

shoot scoop slam:

Lavar_Johnson___vs.___Blagoi_Ivanov_bd.gif

somedevil

Reading more Impact Spoilers from today and these two made me laugh:

The new world heavyweight champion Eric Young opened the show. He’s said in the 7 days everything has been good so far and says that the belt represents a lifetime of hard work. Crowd chanted “you deserve it.” He won the belt for himself but he is going to be a champion for the fans. He said people have said that before but this is his way of paying the fans back. Ten years of support for him and this is their payback. He asks the fans who have been told no or they can’t do something. He says the difference between him and the fans is absolutely nothing. He says he is a fan. He is one of them. The time of a paper champion is over and says things are going to change here. He will defend whenever however and any way the fans see fit

Amazing where did they get that chant?

MVP came out to the ring. He put over EY winning the title last week. He talked about Samoa Joe saying he would not be available last week. He says Joe has not returned any of his calls. MVP says the word has gotten back to him that Joe is disgruntled

CM
Joe.

Did they actually write this show or just being watching WWE for ideas?

CM
Joe.

Fuck that crowd for feeding into that bullshit. Now they are going to keep doing it because they think it's working.

Vylash

CM
Joe.

I think the best part of this is how blatantly shameless they are, at least you could maybe try to argue that Willow isn't a blatant Bray Wyatt ripoff, but this is just ridiculous

jred2k

TNA should just beat WWE to the punch and have Eric Young lose his title on his first defense.

I don't think there is any possibility of him leaving Sacrifice with the belt. He will probably lose it back to Magnus after 4 run-ins, a ref bump, a swerve, and a weakened Earl Hebner slow 3 count.

I don't think there is any possibility of him leaving Sacrifice with the belt. He will probably lose it back to Magnus after 4 run-ins, a ref bump, a swerve, and a weakened Earl Hebner slow 3 count.

Don't forget that someone has to turn. It's not a TNA PPV finish without a turn.

jred2k

Don't forget that someone has to turn. It's not a TNA PPV finish without a turn.

Yeah that will be the swerve. I'm gonna go with Tenay knocking out Young by hitting him with a toaster and then putting Magnus on him for the pin. After the match they'll shave off his beard.

Sblargh

Banned
Dang it. Missed Smackdown because Cena's recap literally put me to sleep. I managed to stay awake during the pre-show, but John Cena was too much.

Top Bottom