• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Hasney

Layla is absolutely terrible pre and post Laycool

She's easily one of the best divas. Granted, that's like picking your favourite turd in the bowl, but it's still true.

I don't think I want to review anything ever again. I think Lambada has the right idea: Gif only reviews.

Nah, we need your words too. A few punches is fine for MMA, but a wrestling match/angle is more fun to read about.

Not sure exactly how it works but from a quick look up I believe my friends dad should be eligible for priority tix or some hook up for tix since he and his wife bought seats and are season ticket holders for the 49ers. And there's only 2 which if it works how I hope it does are for me and my friend. Wish I could hook you up though :(. If it doesn't work that way then I'll have to hunt for tickets just like you lol.
Hope it won't be too bad hunting for tickets. I'll probably go to the Raw after mania also. It will most likely be at the SAP center.

Vylash

You guys never posted the best WM booth photo!

Bk9fFRPCMAAY_3f.jpg

#Queen #AllRedEverything

Practicing her facial expressions, always trying to improve and get better at her job, that's dedication #AllRedEverything

Nelo Ice

Banned
Hope it won't be too bad hunting for tickets. I'll probably go to the Raw after mania also. It will most likely be at the SAP center.

Yeah next year definitely gotta attend like everything WWE since it's freaking WM in the Bay!. Hoping it won't be too hard to snag Raw after WM tickets. Also just looked it up some more and looks like people who bought seat licenses will be able to attend WM if they choose to. So it's looking like I won't have a problem going to WM31 :D.

Yeah next year definitely gotta attend like everything WWE since it's freaking WM in the Bay!. Hoping it won't be too hard to snag Raw after WM tickets. Also just looked it up some more and looks like people who bought seat licenses will be able to attend WM if they choose to. So it's looking like I won't have a problem going to WM31 :D.
Good to hear! Do you know if we have to purchase the tickets at the stadium, or will it be on ticket master?

Hasney

Maybe she should stop trying to be a woman and start being a check then. It's the only way to earn respect in this business.

Toki767

Up to Disc 2 of this Ultimate Warrior set. Watching Warrior vs Rude on a Saturday Night Main Event. I still remember this part as kid because it made no sense to me.

ibdJjv3mJUwT79.gif

Anth0ny

I am sick and fucking tired of 1080p60 posts on the gaming site...

Shut the fuck up you whores!

kinda blows my mind how many pages of discussion those threads generate

I mean, what is there really to discuss? That's the resolution. That's the frame rate. Nice? I guess I'll be buying the better version?

Top Bottom