• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

He was always great, but he wasn't always over. Crowds were dead for his matches even if they were good. He didn't have any direction or notable feuds though until he started feuding with... The Miz. Eventually he beat everyone in the lower midcard so they jobbed him out in favor of guys they did have plans for (and Randy Orton)

jred2k

Hey, look, it's one of those famous "Psychiatric Services" vans:

JIJ15Tn.gif

Also, those WM photo booth pics offer a lot of great avatar possibilities.

UQo0sH4.png
M3fuO52.png
fpcZL3C.png

Special one I know strobogo can't wait to use:

yrmg1kU.png

Nelo Ice

Banned
So when should tickets go on sale for Raw after Wrestlemania next year? For WM it looks like I'll be able to get priority tix or something since my friends dad has a seat license for Levis Stadium. Definitely have to go next year since it will be in my backyard.

jred2k

What kind of asshole dresses like that? To a company function, no less.

When I listened to him on the SAS I had to keep reminding myself that he is a fairly high-ranking employee in a billion dollar company. I bet the WWE stocks took a dive just because investors saw what he was wearing Saturday.

there's too much fedora in these avatars. i know not everyone can be as sharply dressed as Samuel Shaw but come on. Carnby's gonna flip out

Jericho on his podcast said Vince never saw anything in Cesaro at first and found him boring, that is why they gave him those bad gimmicks,

Jericho on his podcast said Vince took the 'junior' off Rey Mysterio, Chavo Guerrero, and Ted DiBiase because Vince is a junior and hated being called Vince McMahon Jr.

Layla kind of has that John Cena thing going on. Desperate to stay relevant in the young world of new wrestlers.

That's the entire Divas division.

Sidebar: frozen garlic bread is the worst. That shit just stinks up the house and gives me a headache. I now can't drink cause this #CHICK decided to make spaghetti and garlic bread.

So when should tickets go on sale for Raw after Wrestlemania next year? For WM it looks like I'll be able to get priority tix or something since my friends dad has a seat license for Levis Stadium. Definitely have to go next year since it will be in my backyard.
Priority tickets?! Mind hooking a brotha up!

Nelo Ice

Banned
Priority tickets?! Mind hooking a brotha up!

Not sure exactly how it works but from a quick look up I believe my friends dad should be eligible for priority tix or some hook up for tix since he and his wife bought seats and are season ticket holders for the 49ers. And there's only 2 which if it works how I hope it does are for me and my friend. Wish I could hook you up though :(. If it doesn't work that way then I'll have to hunt for tickets just like you lol.

Top Bottom