• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Show me a picture of someone wearing Tapout that doesn't look like a massive tool.

robbie-lawler-t-shirt-tapout.jpg

so fuckin good.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Vince, did you see that episode of Knoxville wrestling I posted yesterday?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK9ulIkitNc

I think you'll like the crazy-ass Ron Wright interview 27 minutes in. I remember him from SMW when he was wheelchair bound, but it's great to see him in his prime. What a crazy bastard.

KP44bPa.jpg

I did not. Time to get to work.

Damn, that is a HEATED-ass promo. God damn. I feel like I've heard rants like this often down in Oklahoma. If you want a true country experience, Boots, you'll get this kind of insanity every day.

God DAMN he was pissed.

Ithil

Apparently
Victoria
might be coming back as a trainer

They've got about 16 or 17 women down in NXT, with only about 2 or 3 coming up to the main roster full time, and they have women's tryout camp set for June, so they'll have even more. Doesn't surprise me they're thinking of having two women's trainers to keep up with it all.

Edgeward

Souled Out 2000 ended on a good note. Nice touch of everyone clearing the locker room to watch. Although it is hard for me to watch a ****** match nowadays, he put on a good match and story with Sid. Wasnt totally clean with Sid's foot being under the ropes, but no crazy swerves to end the match.

I did not. Time to get to work.

Damn, that is a HEATED-ass promo. God damn. I feel like I've heard rants like this often down in Oklahoma. If you want a true country experience, Boots, you'll get this kind of insanity every day.

God DAMN he was pissed.

It was indeed an epic rant. The commentator did an awesome job selling it as well, makes me wish most of this stuff wasn't lost. I think that episode's just about the earliest footage of Lawler, too.

Can Sciracha sauce be paired with mayonaise?

Subway has this 'Creamy Sciracha' sauce that I like on its own on a breakfast sandwich but I need mayonaise on my regular subs.

Has anyone ever tried this?

After that HHH documentary, the only proper way to follow that up is rewatching some of his greatest hits, like his ***** classic at RR2003 against Scott Steiner. Rock can take solace in the fact he didn't collapse out in the right after five minutes like Big Poppa Pump. Get this man an oxygen tank!

iRHCwIrGYANa8.gif

Top Bottom