• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Going backwards through WCW...is DDP/Goldberg the first time (only time???) a WCW main event is the best match on the card?

Sblargh

Banned
I wonder if at any point whilst sitting next to a battered, semi-conscious Undertaker in Hospital Vince thought to himself that it could be the end of the road for him as well?

I think he made his decision when he decided to leave before the main event. Two old legends in an ambulance, leaving behind without even watching the main event match that would mark the beggining of an era without them.

the whole 'next generation' thing is just a vehicle to put Cena over by him overcoming the odds against Wyatt, Cesaro, Roman Reigns, Daniel Bryan etc, culminating in John Cena overcoming the odds again against Brock Lesnar to 'claim' the streak and win the Unified Championships on the grandest stage of them all in 2015!

book it!

That gives me an idea...they could create a "Streak Title" and even have a belt with a "21" on it. Cena will win this title from Brock at Royal Rumble, Undertaker then surprises everyone and returns at WM 31 to win back his streak from Cena, setting up Taker/Sting with the Streak BACK on the line at WM32 in Undertaker's home town.

strobogo

Banned
Going backwards through WCW...is DDP/Goldberg the first time (only time???) a WCW main event is the best match on the card?

After Hogan came in, probably. GAB95 had Flair/Savage as the main and it is my favorite match of theirs. But generally speaking, main events were shit once Hulk came to town.

Carnby

I really think WWE should get rights to Foxy Shazam's song Yes Yes Yes for Daniel Bryan's theme song.

Yes Yes Yes live and studio version.

Oh don't mind me I'm impossible
I'll rip your heart out and I'll eat it whole
O la la la baby say it with me
Yes Yes Yes!

Hey, guys. I was wondering what the WWE network consisted of at the moment and what plans for they had for the future.

Basically, is every main event and episode of raw from the past on there yet?

zychi

Banned
tumblr_m2q1geUAtF1qcalwvo1_500.jpg

I still remember WrassleGAF's reaction when Cena beat Brock at Extreme Rules...after getting demolished for like, 20 minutes.

the greatest WWE superstar of all-time?

I was there live, went to get some food after Bork came out. I had 0 desire to watch that match, and knew Cena would win.

I got to see Punk v Jericho, and that was all I paid for.

strobogo

Banned
Hey, guys. I was wondering what the WWE network consisted of at the moment and what plans for they had for the future.

Basically, is every main event and episode of raw from the past on there yet?

All PPV main events are there. As for Raws, the first 40 or so are up, which isn't even to the end of 1993. There are randoms from 1998, 1999, 2001, and then all of 2011-2013.

I was there live, went to get some food after Bork came out. I had 0 desire to watch that match, and knew Cena would win.

What a fucking waste of money. You really skipped out on Bork/Cena?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

If you went to WM this year would you have missed Takers streak coming to an end?

Carnby

The big bang happened in a way that eons later the building blocks of the universe aligned themselves in a way that made this music horrible.
Some things just are.

Translation: lol didn't listen

I'd like to think I have excellent taste in music, so I know that is not a bad song. You may not like it, but that doesn't make it a bad song.

If Cena ever does turn, what's going to happen to real-life Cena? Will he maintain his current "company man" shtick, or will he live the gimmick, as he has done with his face character for years?

Not yet. Just PPVs.

All PPV main events are there. As for Raws, the first 40 or so are up, which isn't even to the end of 1993. There are randoms from 1998, 1999, 2001, and then all of 2011-2013.

Thank yous. Yeah, by main events I meant PPVs. They are ALL there? Even the one with the cut away after Owen's accident? I'm not looking for that one in particular but I'm just curious if anything had been left out for whatever reason (tragedy, controversy, too much blood for their new rating etc). I'm interested in subscribing to go back and watch as much as I can.

http://instagram.com/p/mvlJefmwlS/

It begins.

Thank yous. Yeah, by main events I meant PPVs. They are ALL there? Even the one with the cut away after Owen's accident? I'm not looking for that one in particular but I'm just curious if anything had been left out for whatever reason (tragedy, controversy, too much blood for their new rating etc). I'm interested in subscribing to go back and watch as much as I can.

All of them are there, yes. But Over the Edge 99 (Owen's death) is edited. I'm not sure how, but it is.

mouserat

Neo Member
I honestly think he will never turn heel.

this. you know when you hear about people in their 80s who die within a few weeks of their husband or wife? they die from a broken heart, from a hollow soul. before they turn Cena heel they need to think about all those poor, sick kids who pin their hopes on Cena to overcome the odds and wear stupid t-shirts.

Rapstah

I'm playing that right now. Invasion, brother.

What really bothers me compared to 2005 is how you can't spend the XP points you earn on the attributes of the wrestler you're playing, and how they're just for spending on custom characters. Unless I'm missing some option somewhere. Also, the locker room being an actual 3D room in this game is cool graphically, but it takes like ten times as long to get to what you want compared to the 2D menu in the last game.
Which game has Kurt Angle getting transformed into a Diva by one of the actual Divas with a magic wand?

It's this one or the next one, based on when he left.

What really bothers me compared to 2005 is how you can't spend the XP points you earn on the attributes of the wrestler you're playing, and how they're just for spending on custom characters. Unless I'm missing some option somewhere. Also, the locker room being an actual 3D room in this game is cool graphically, but it takes like ten times as long to get to what you want compared to the 2D menu in the last game.

I think you can, but I'm not sure how. And yeah, navigating the menus is a pain. Still best SvR game though.

Top Bottom