• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

DMczaf

Guess he never made it to the end of that, because I am pretty sure Two-Face loses at the end.

In Cena's head, Two Face didn't die. He got up immediately after the fall, slid back in the building and FU'd Batman and Gordon, pinned them one two three in the middle of that building.

APPPPPLLLEEEEDOOOOUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH

https://legitshook.squarespace.com/straight-shooters-with-lambda-p/2014/4/13/bellator-116

iHgQPt0insjv9.gif

look at this Scott Hall style selling, only missing the floppy arms

iU36OfMc1oaJ9.gif

ibqeKB6DUBpLrz.gif

ibn7E321xWgpNK.gif

In Cena's head, Two Face didn't die. He got up immediately after the fall, slide back in the building and FU'd Batman and Gordon, pinned them one two three in the middle of that building.

You forgot the part where he sings Margaritaville to the Joker.

Aiii

So not worth it
In Cena's head, Two Face didn't die. He got up immediately after the fall, slid back in the building and FU'd Batman and Gordon, pinned them one two three in the middle of that building.

I'd buy that on Blu-ray.

Guess he never made it to the end of that, because I am pretty sure Two-Face loses at the end.

There was a running gag on an old message board I used to visit about Two-Face being alive in TDK. Or the words the Joker mouthed to the cop in the interrogation room. "Six" "Sex" "Ten" etc.

Damn you TDKR, for many reasons, but for putting an end to that Two-Face thing

Aiii

So not worth it
I really think the yes-movement thing was a mistake. By coining that term it sort of feels like WWE took it away from the crowd.

Then again, it gave us what we wanted, so it's okay for once.

Sblargh

Banned
Opponent is carried to the back screaming for help, no one listens. Opponent is never seen again. Adam Rose is suddenly the darkest character on the roster.

Everyone he defeats this way become a party guest, forever trapped in the world's greatest party.

Aiii

So not worth it
Oh God, I just realized this commentary team is going to try and put over Adam Rose.

I LOVE THIS GUY MAGGLE!

Poor Adam. DOA.

Carnby

Tell me you guys have seen Andy Kaufman's I'm From Hollywood. I love that it is shot in kayfabe, because 1) it was made in the 1980's when there was nothing but kayfabe and 2) because it fits with Kaufman's style of tricking people and not letting them in on the joke. Tony Danza is on it talking about Andy lost his mind. lol

I havn't seen it in years, and was thinking about picking it up. Is it worth paying extra money to get the 2 disc version with Breakfast With Blassie?

There was a running gag on an old message board I used to visit about Two-Face being alive in TDK. Or the words the Joker mouthed to the cop in the interrogation room. "Six" "Sex" "Ten" etc.

Damn you TDKR, for many reasons, but for putting an end to that Two-Face thing
People still think TDKR's last scene is a dream...

Rapstah

The Bray Wyatt/John Cena match is going to have a spot where Wyatt gets out of the STF by rope break despite the no DQ stip, I guarantee it.
I shudder at the thought of finding out what an "Extreme Match" is.
They will be riding bikes out of an airplane, trying to catch up with a (only one) falling parachute.

Two rings inside of a steel cage is honestly one of the stupidest gimmick matches I've ever heard of. I'd expect TNA or some other awful indy company like Chikara to use it before WWE.

IDK, I thought that 6-man Hell in the Cell from Armageddon 2000 turned out pretty well

Honestly, what was the last new gimmick match the WWE made? It feels like they're kinda homogenized and repetitive now. They're just gonna keep doing HitC and Elimination Chambers till the end of time, I suppose.

Rapstah

IDK, I thought that 6-man Hell in the Cell from Armageddon 2000 turned out pretty well

Honestly, what was the last new gimmick match the WWE made? It feels like they're kinda homogenized and repetitive now. They're just gonna keep doing HitC and Elimination Chambers till the end of time, I suppose.

Inferno match without the part where you set your opponent on fire I guess? Does that count as a new gimmick?

strobogo

Banned

The Championship Scramble, which they dropped within 2 years.

I'd like to see a 3 stages of hell where the 3rd stage is the sickest, most ridiculous stip anyone can ever come up with. So awful the announcers are in their Owen Hart voices in anticipation. Two ambulances are standing by with EMTs milling around, firefighters, riot police, the whole nine yards.

Then the match ends in two falls. And of course Cena wins it and laughs the whole thing off.

Top Bottom