• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

this battle royal bette end up on the network

legneds battle royal-1987

Lou Thesz Pat O'Connor, Nick Bockwinkel, Bobo Brazil, Gino Brito, Edouard Carpentier, Al Costello, Reggie Lisowski, Dominic DeNucci, Tony Garea, Rene Goulet, Gene Kiniski, Killer Kowalski, Pedro Morales, Baron Mikel Scicluna, Arnold Skaaland, Ray Stevens, Chief Jay Strongbow & Art Thomas.

lou thesz win it, elimating pat o'connor last

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like I should do both DDP Yoga and Stratusphere Yoga, and become an elite killing machine,

Remind me if I am remembering wrong, but didn't you lose your big toe? Or was that just a potential thing that didn't happen? All I can figure is Yoger must be tougher than balls...

DMczaf

BlMtkFjCMAA44N5.jpg:large

Striker

I saw this topic of discussion on reddit a while ago, might be fun to do here.

whose finisher sucks, and what would you replace it with?

I'll get us started I guess

Bray Wyatt - Sister Abigail - this might be controversial but I think this move sucks. Plus it's R-Truth's finisher. and Kanyons. and a million shitty indie wrestlers. He should have used the weird Facebuster he does where he picks em up like a baby and swings them onto his knee, because it's awesome, original, and has way more impact
Fandango used/uses it too. It's become a generic finisher to new guys who haven't established a good signature move yet. Ambrose should use the Regal Stretch or Knee Trembler.

jmdajr

Remind me if I am remembering wrong, but didn't you lose your big toe? Or was that just a potential thing that didn't happen? All I can figure is Yoger must be tougher than balls...

Yoga is tough at first. I started the class because my shoulders couldn't take the pain from weight lifting anymore. Man, couldn't do jack squat at first, so stiff. I got pretty good after awhile though. Loved it.

Currently I'm in the worst shape I've been in quite some time. Weight wise I'm ok because I eat good, but cardiovascular wise it's pretty pathetic. Just bitter that I took care of myself an got cancer anyway. Not as motivated. Hopefully one day I will get back into it.

Not that bad. I lost my forth toe (the one beside the small one), and all the bone down to the knuckle of where that toe was. It does not really affect balance, so I should be fine with yoga. The scar tissue is the most the most at risk to get hurt again, so would have to be careful with that though.

jmdajr

I understand why they did it, but I wonder how much the stuff on Fox News is a work too. Just playing a character because they rely on it to keep the followers happy. The real crazies.

But I guess that might be more like hypocrisy because they don't claim to be entertainment.

How did I never see that...That's so...what the fuck am I watching?

After Colter debuted last year, Glenn Beck went on TV and talked about how Vince was trying to "push his agenda" to viewers using a character and being radical. So, in order to get media pressure off the character, they filmed that. Basically Glenn Beck is a jackass.

JavyOO7

Did Bret and WWE not make more money together because Bret never fought Hogan for the title? Maybe he would have have more credibility early on if he had beaten Hogan cleanly for the title.

Sblargh

Banned
What difference being a dark match makes? If he is already there and getting thrown around and running his knee into people, might as well do the whole show.

Also, the "face of WWE" is a hippie vegan (which made me laugh when Michael Cole called him a "blue collar", on wrestlemania) screaming that corporations don't have the power, the people has the power and advertising him in Russian modernist art.

The time to go calling WWE communist is now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not that bad. I lost my forth toe (the one beside the small one), and all the bone down to the knuckle of where that toe was. It does not really affect balance, so I should be fine with yoga. The scar tissue is the most the most at risk to get hurt again, so would have to be careful with that though.

Good good! That toe was worthless anyway. What did that toe ever do for us?

strobogo

Banned
Did Bret and WWE not make more money together because Bret never fought Hogan for the title? Maybe he would have have more credibility early on if he had beaten Hogan cleanly for the title.

And stalled out his push for a whole year because Hogan was a dick who bargained to get WM plans changed and then changed his mind and refused go through with them, causing Vince to change plans again. That has to be the real reason behind their heat, not the steroid trial stuff.

Sephzilla

Another shining gem of the "Worst Finishers" list, The People's Elbow.

The People's Elbow was great when it started off as a joke finisher Rock did when he was a heel claiming to be the people's champion. If I remember right, when he initially started doing it almost everybody kicked out of it. People's Elbow became stupid once it was a legit finisher.

What difference being a dark match makes? If he is already there and getting thrown around and running his knee into people, might as well do the whole show.

Also, the "face of WWE" is a hippie vegan (which made me laugh when Michael Cole called him a "blue collar", on wrestlemania) screaming that corporations don't have the power, the people has the power and advertising him in Russian modernist art.

The time to go calling WWE communist is now.
I think dark matches are thrown together when people buy the tickets and often aren't right. Last week's was something like Bryan Batista and someone vs like Orton HHH and ADR or something. Didnt make sense on any level and There wasn't a dark match at all. Don't think they have them anymore with the network.

That said i think Bryan shows tonight.

Edit the advertised match last week was Batista Bryan and Cena vs Wyatt Kane and ADR

Top Bottom