• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

zbgP7Aq.jpg
This makes all the sense in the world.

geomon

hmm a lot of good points. lots to think about.

Don't forget Batista's star tattoos, the star of course being a major symbol of freemasonry. Batista pointing to himself and the Illuminati banner obviously points to something more sinister on the horizon, probably leading the way to a New World Order lead by Vince McMahon.

charsace

Dean needs an old-school piledriver as his finisher, maybe a spike version for special occasions.

Is Ryback's finisher still that dumb shellshock thing? Give him a powerbomb.

Also, I like Rollins curb stomp, but I'd much prefer it if they let him use God's Last Gift (small package driver).

I've always thought Dean should use the Stunner. It would fit his psycho, chaotic character.

charsace

I think Cena is done with the Main Event. The way he has to be booked doesn't fit with H's territory style of booking where the Heel has a stable and holds down the face for a large period of time before the big payoff win. And how Cena is booked doesn't allow you to build up other guys. Monster of the week booking where you hardly get to know a guy before Cena runs through him just weakens the roster. You have to allow people to invest in guys and storylines. H seems to realize this.

geomon

I think Cena is done with the Main Event. The way he has to be booked doesn't fit with H's territory style of booking where the Heel has a stable and holds down the face for a large period of time before the big payoff win. And how Cena is booked doesn't allow you to build up other guys. Monster of the week booking where you hardly get to know a guy before Cena runs through him just weakens the roster. You have to allow people to invest in guys and storylines. H seems to realize this.

That along with Cena racking up injuries, crowds getting burned out on him, I can see him being pulled back for extended periods of time from the main event.

u3qEg7w.jpg

Get in. Easily the two most famous European wrestlers in Japan in recent years, gonna be awesome to see them lock up in PROGRESS. Real glad I get to see Devitt again, before he heads elsewhere.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
PROGRESS needs a new shot of their fans for that background though. Still, it's not ALL bad.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh, it was 73 degrees this morning and now it's 55. Great spring weather. #ThanksAnniseParker

Shoot, it was 83 here yesterday and 30 today. Fucking madness man. SNOW. I can't believe this shit.

Thorakai

I just want weather that either stays cold throughout the day or stays warm throughout the day. None of that in between shit where its cold in the morning but gets warm in the afternoon.

Shoot, it was 83 here yesterday and 30 today. Fucking madness man. SNOW. I can't believe this shit.

Wtf? Snow in April?

lol.

I just looked outside and it looks nasty.

But wtf it's really 54 degrees?

I tell ya man these liberal Mayors have to to stop!

Traffic is going to be so bad for the rest of the afternoon cause of the rain. I don't recall having all of these weather problems when my mayor was male and straight!
Jk

Toki767

I guess I kind of feel better about Visual Concepts working with Yukes to make the games instead of just giving Yukes free reign. Not sure how much Visual Concepts is really adding though.

Top Bottom