• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

So awesome, All Japan's promotional van from the 90's;

c1thVYu.jpg

That looks like something out of one of my Japanese animes!

KissVibes

Banned
Apparently it's Paige vs AJ at Extreme Rules, I Quit Match?

So I expect that Scorpion Cross Lock thing to make its' debut?

Wait, an I Quit match? As in, I quit the company match?

WELP.

WHAT
Goddamnit

Before THQ shit the bed, they announced the WWE All Stars team were taking over development of the UFC games from Yukes. When EA bought THQ out of their UFC deal, THQ closed the All Stars team (THQ San Diego) and, EA ended up hiring some of the guys working at the studio. When the THQ bidding war happened, EA was so interested because they already have WWE experienced talent to lead the project and they would have both UFC and WWE on lockdown for alternating releases.

2k just bid more. They bid more because of all the money they'd save by just keeping Yukes on primary development forever. I wouldn't be shocked to see 2k buy Yukes later this year.

jred2k

Regular match, continue feud, then do a gimmick match to end the feud.

They are kind of forced into it by way of the ER "special event". The real problem will be what to do with them after their feud. Maybe AJ feuds with Tamina and Paige with the never-ending line of TD cast. Emma really isn't showcased as any sort of credible threat to being the champion.

Man up Stro. Use wrestlers and whoever else as motivation and do it to it!

Getting called "big guy" at the gym by other big guys is an amazing feeling.

Rapstah

Jesse, I feel like no one here is actually as upset about what you're talking about as it seems like. Except possibly Aiii with AJ because no one else is going to defend him on that one.

I've lost 1 stone since January. I guess that isn't a lot, but it's a lot for me considering I never really ever lost weight before. Just need to tone shit up now. I'm a skinny fat ass like CM Puke. Fitness GAF does help, for sure. I don't really post in it though, as I'm intimidated by Sunflower and his workout buddies, but I shake hands, and listen to their advice. I'll be on Superstars soon enough.

The diet is the main thing for sure. I'm a total believer in that now. Cut out sugars and 'unneeded' fats and the weight soon moved.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man up Stro. Use wrestlers and whoever else as motivation and do it to it!

Getting called "big guy" at the gym by other big guys is an amazing feeling.

I wish I got that. Instead, thanks to where I live, it's either "hoss" or "big boy" because COUNTRAY.

I've lost 1 stone since January. I guess that isn't a lot, but it's a lot for me considering I never really ever lost weight before. Just need to tone shit up now. I'm a skinny fat ass like CM Puke.

Less Punk.

More Tanahashi.

E6A39AE6A98BE38081E78E8BE5BAA7E998B2E8A19B.jpg

beautiful!

I wish I got that. Instead, thanks to where I live, it's either "hoss" or "big boy" because COUNTRAY.

It is all the same dood. Translates to "big guy" in the end!

Regular match, continue feud, then do a gimmick match to end the feud.

Well, I mean, none of the feuds do that nowadays. That's the point of this show. There are no regular matches. Every match on the card will have some sort of gimmick. Doesn't mean the feud will end. Same thing happens at HIAC, TLC, and all the other gimmick match PPVs.

91431247.jpg

Yeah this is basically my body right now not fat but not not fat... haha

Man that guy has worked out hard over the last 2 years.

What a terrible DVD that's going to be!

It's only going to have two exercises in it:
1: Air Guitar
2: Getting Boma Ye'd

and I already do 1 of those 2 things. I'm half way there!

I was hoping that with 2K taking over and the exit of Cory Ledesma that this year that maybe with a higher budget shit would get done and Yuke's would finally manage to pick it up and produce a game that actually looks like it belongs to the seventh generation graphically but probably not. Well, maybe once they're fully on the PS4/XBO we'll finally get a game that looks like a PS3/XB360 game. >_>

I remember that but I was more of an Extreme Warfare fan.

Ledesma still seems to be there http://www.linkedin.com/pub/cory-ledesma/2/572/690

He is listed as working on 2k15.

Top Bottom