• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

BlMmtbfCIAAKZXR.jpg

Even Emma's getting in on the action, amiriteguys?!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What's a good set of dumbbell weights to use in the house while watching Netflix? Or do I NEED to go to the gym?

Depends on what you want to do. As long as they go up to 100 lbs you're good for most things, you should have a bench though.

strobogo

Banned
Ain't nothing wrong with that brah. Just gotta be aware of what is and isn't possible naturally.

Actually I don't want to be big. I'm short. When I lift, I get puffy and no clothes fit. I'm too short for large shirts. I want to be lean and mean. Big and bulky doesn't interest me anymore.

I want to look like prime Dean Malenko. I wonder what his routine was in 1997. Is he on Twittah?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kobashi arms were underappreciated
4nsuOz5.jpg

best-of-kenta-kobashi-dvd-all-japan-noah-pro-wrestling-5d39.jpg

What? No way. I think it looks great. Not everyone can pull it off though.

No one can pull it off. He went from looking like a kid who never worked out to a kid who only lifts and does nothing else. He looks awful. He's too skinny to be bulky and he's too bulky to be cut.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Actually I don't want to be big. I'm short. When I lift, I get puffy and no clothes fit. I'm too short for large shirts. I want to be lean and mean. Big and bulky doesn't interest me anymore.

I want to look like prime Dean Malenko. I wonder what his routine was in 1997. Is he on Twittah?

i5vZWVNqQbMZd.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Some piece of shit the other day (I think it was Saturday) pissed me the fuck off. Was walking the dog, and some dudes were moving in and I guess they didn't know I was so close and my dog was barking at them, a little Beagle so yknow how bad could it be? I hear "shut up, dog!" and I get pissssssssed. Then they see me and kind of didn't expect me to be there so I was mad, and figured I'd let her get close to them while they were moving a bed upstairs. "Don't bite me dog!" in like this half-joking way is what I heard then and I went on my way.

Today we get a notice our dog is too loud. This fuckin piece of shit complained about that? I'm gonna smash him into next week.
ip2XJjxmfi3kk.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Enzo's doing real good work. Cass has unnaturally long arms doe. Makes it hard to do certain lifts.

Sblargh

Banned
Some piece of shit the other day (I think it was Saturday) pissed me the fuck off. Was walking the dog, and some dudes were moving in and I guess they didn't know I was so close and my dog was barking at them, a little Beagle so yknow how bad could it be? I hear "shut up, dog!" and I get pissssssssed. Then they see me and kind of didn't expect me to be there so I was mad, and figured I'd let her get close to them while they were moving a bed upstairs. "Don't bite me dog!" in like this half-joking way is what I heard then and I went on my way.

Today we get a notice our dog is too loud. This fuckin piece of shit complained about that? I'm gonna smash him into next week.
ip2XJjxmfi3kk.gif

Don't be violent because of neighbourhood pettiness! Use your great strenght for good!

Kobashi arms were underappreciated
4nsuOz5.jpg

best-of-kenta-kobashi-dvd-all-japan-noah-pro-wrestling-5d39.jpg

No one can pull it off. He went from looking like a kid who never worked out to a kid who only lifts and does nothing else. He looks awful. He's too skinny to be bulky and he's too bulky to be cut.

Kobashi looks great.

And I gotta disagree with you on Anderson. He is a big dood and it fits his body type well. He can go either way and still be just fine.

Enzo's doing real good work. Cass has unnaturally long arms doe. Makes it hard to do certain lifts.

long arms suck. gonna be forever until I get the bicep peak

strobogo

Banned
You know, if there is one good thing I will ever say about the Nasty Boys and wrestlers in the 80s/early 90s in general, they didn't give a fuck and looked how they looked. Not everyone was going to look like Warrior and Kerry Von Erich and they didn't give a shit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Don't be violent because of neighbourhood pettiness! Use your great strenght for good!

Dude's threatened. Gonna keep him shook. I know where he lives...

and he knows where I live

Still, dick move on his part. I told myself to not sweat it about him telling my dog to shut up, that just seems weird and shitty. Still.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You know, if there is one good thing I will ever say about the Nasty Boys and wrestlers in the 80s/early 90s in general, they didn't give a fuck and looked how they looked. Not everyone was going to look like Warrior and Kerry Von Erich and they didn't give a shit.

I've never seen any of their AWA work - have you? Very curious how the fuck they looked and acted back then. Apparently 85-86ish.

EDIT: Also some Memphis and Florida Championship.

jmdajr

All right! I hope you have a great family time.
Also, you were at Wrestlemania, right? Was your kid with you?

Nah that was an all dudes trip, but my wife kept asking me where we going to vacation this year.

I figured it be nice to go and the flight isn't that long. 2 hours. Plus, kid can still fly for free at least for now.

strobogo

Banned
I've never seen any of their AWA work - have you? Very curious how the fuck they looked and acted back then. Apparently 85-86ish.

EDIT: Also some Memphis and Florida Championship.

I have. They were much thinner, but still not anyone you'd look at and think they were in any kind of shape. Knobs ALWAYS looked like shit, though.

Nasty-Boys.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I have. They were much thinner, but still not anyone you'd look at and think they were in any kind of shape. Knobs ALWAYS looked like shit, though.

Ugh. They don't look anything like Final Fight mooks.

I think I'm the only one here not obsessed with bodies.

You can start anytime. Who's your ideal figure on how you want to look?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Eh, I'm all about power fantasies and that's what I enjoy, so it makes sense I would want POWER OVERWHELMING

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Best looks ever: Brody, Goldberg, Ron Simmons

Football players usually work out real well as they've got some bulk, but they never look like bodybuilders that can't bend all the way.

I just watched the brood descend and put a noose on the cell. Taker then took two minutes to attach it to the Bossman and he was hung from the HITC. No censorship here.

According to industry sources, analysts were hoping for 1 million subscribers as of last week, with 850,000 seen as a baseline for what they’d be satisfied with. The actual figure of 677,287 was seen as acceptable, but a disappointment for WWE.

Aside from expanding to international markets in late 2014/early 2015, the Motley Fool financial website is advising WWE to start looking for original drama series like ‘Breaking Bad’ to bolster the Network’s content offering beyond simply pro wrestling shows.

I don't think these "experts" have any idea what they are talking about. No one is going to buy a primarily wrestling product if they don't watch wrestling. It doesn't matter what else is offered. That's just the bottom line. The fact that people believe otherwise is just asinine.

strobogo

Banned
Ron was not a good wrestler, though. He was so undeserving of the push Watts gave him. He didn't have much charisma and couldn't hold his end up in singles matches. There had to be a better black wrestler for Watts to make the first black world champion.

jmdajr

I think I rather pay more and keep the content wrestling related. I mean I like outside the ring stuff too, but within the wrestling world.

I don't want to see cops all day, unless Big boss man is on there, and he's dead.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
analysts are fucking stupid.

WWE's internal expectations are 1 million subscribers after 12 months (so by WM 31 or so). Not in the first quarter.

Fuck the analysts

Top Bottom