• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What If:

Tony Schiavone and Larry Zybysko called the Mankind/Undertaker Hell in a Cell match?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There's a wrasslin' gif for every situation, and our Strobogo makes it possible.

strobogo

Banned
What If:

Tony Schiavone and Larry Zybysko called the Mankind/Undertaker Hell in a Cell match?

Larry would shit on the whole thing the entire match. Especially Foley and how he's not a real wrestler. Tony would put on a performance about the same level as JR. If there was one thing Tony was great at, it was at big reactions to big spots and moments.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The cage! The cage! The cage! Mankind has fallen off the caaaage!

And then something about the toughest man in the history of our sport as he gets off the stretcher.

I laughed at the cage talk

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
"These aren't men, they're monsters, Tony. This isn't how it's supposed to be!"

Larry Z would do better than King's squealing.

Linkified

Everyone on this forum should

QTqqOxM.jpg

At least he does not go around headbutting people.

I went to school with his kid(he was two years below me) and taught him in the way to overcome your opponents on the footy pitch ....

Two updates

Update: WWE is starting a #1 contender tournament to the Intercontinental Title tonight on Raw.

Two hours before the start of Raw, WWE announced on their website that a tournament will begin to determine Big E.'s next IC Title challenger.

Satellite provider DirecTV will not be carrying WWE PPVs going forward, including the Extreme Rules PPV on May 4.

DirecTV is not listing the PPV on their Sports PPV package, but TNA's Sacrifice PPV on April 27 and the UFC 172 PPV on April 19 are listed.

What's with running knee? Too simple?

The Yes! Knee!

The problem is that "knee" is a bad word. It's just not a cool word like "forearm" or "knuckle".

The Movement Knee!

New Page!
e228afa27eda60eadff2652aca90bd98_crop_exact.jpg

I remember on some pre-show or backstage show, Bryan said he'd hit HHH with a "Solid Knee +" I like it.

Retweeted by Brock Lesnar
Paul Heyman ‏@HeymanHustle 7m
Hey @WWE @WWEUniverse ... @BrockLesnar and I TOLD YOU SO!!! pic.twitter.com/rSgBELrEHD

BlNxkGACIAEXt5j.jpg

Somewhere out there, Paul Heyman is playing WWE action figures and Brock Lesnar is retweeting it. Internet.

Linkified

What's with running knee? Too simple?

The Yes! Knee!

The problem is that "knee" is a bad word. It's just not a cool word like "forearm" or "knuckle".

The Movement Knee!

New Page!
e228afa27eda60eadff2652aca90bd98_crop_exact.jpg

It should be something like the Lion's Roar or Dragons Bite get away from the GOAT shtick unless your calling him The Greatest of All Time

strobogo

Banned
Solid Knee + is a fucking terrible name for the move. It needs either something with dragon or just the flying knee. Not EVERY move needs a gimmicky name. Just like LeBell Lock is most definitely better than the YES/NO Lock.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Zeb should have it stripped from him due to him being Unamerican for not carrying it everywhere.
No one cares about the Rusev is theme can be renamed as the Matterhorns Roar.

And 'The Lions Roar' is a terrible name for a flying knee. What's your point?

strobogo

Banned
So you don't like the Emmamite Sandwich?
CD9k1h0.gif

I don't mind. Most moves are fine with gimmicky names. Especially for a character like Emma. But not ALL moves need a special name and some sound cooler without one. Flying knee strike, flying knee, running knee all sound better than SOLID KNEE PLUS. That's terrible.

Sounds like they are giving a shit about the IC title again. Tournament to determine the number 1 contender tonight plus the almost win by Swagger at a house show.

They have to put people in a tournament just to get someone in a feud with Big E. How sad, that's how bland he is. Can't wait until he's opening up superstars in a month.

strobogo

Banned
Fave Five WORST NAMED WRASSLIN MOVES

5. Stinkface
4. Molly-Go-Round
3. All of Edge's gimmicky moves
2. Pit Stop/Pity City
1. Hat Rack Crack

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
5. Chick Kick
4. Air Canada
3. MaTrish
2. Stratus Splash
1. MaTrish Revolutions

HM: Stratusfaction, Stratusphere

Apparently Trish felt the need to name every move after herself

Ultratech

Solid Knee + is a fucking terrible name for the move. It needs either something with dragon or just the flying knee. Not EVERY move needs a gimmicky name. Just like LeBell Lock is most definitely better than the YES/NO Lock.

Hmm...Flying Dragon Knee?

Killer Knee?

THE MOVE THAT BEAT CENA?

Top Bottom