• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

The Unprettier was a weird fucking name for Christian's finisher considering he was a vampire who didn't have a pretty boy gimmick of any kind. Also, because he's already ugly.

It made no sense to name his finisher that.

Wasn't it originally the Impaler before changing to Unprettier later on and then finally to Killswitch?

WWE is global.

So is the USA.

try_and_stop_us.jpg

Just call it the Fella Kick

That would match with him yelling "FELLA!" all the time for no reason. And he really isn't a "bro" other than the spiked hair so it doesn't make sense in the first place.

"Mandible Claw" is probably my favorite finishing move name because it sounds badass and just says what it is.

Sblargh

Banned
I spent years watching sitcoms with my ex girlfriend. I'm still not quite used to watching it alone. It's one reason I watch so much wrasslin these days.
/Bret

strobogo

Banned
I actually forgot Parks and Rec still existed. I watched until sometime last year and then stopped around the same time I gave up on Agents of SHIELD and then just forgot about it. It definitely took a bit of a down turn.

But then I see the CBS shows and can't believe that shit is on TV.

I actually forgot Parks and Rec still existed. I watched until sometime last year and then stopped around the same time I gave up on Agents of SHIELD and then just forgot about it. It definitely took a bit of a down turn.

But then I see the CBS shows and can't believe that shit is on TV.

CBS is the worst when it comes to comedies. It's so painful how unfunny those shows are. Agents of SHIELD was such a damn dud. It's sad. Arrow has been good though!

Sarge rocking the hell out of those aviators.

jred2k

I hope HHH makes the Shield fight in a Triple Threat match as part of the qualifying for that Intercontinental Championship tournament.

Gorillaz

Always Sunny is my current fav out there. I think the early reports of it being a black comedy seinfield didn't give it enough justice

strobogo

Banned
CBS is the worst when it comes to comedies. It's so painful how unfunny those shows are. Agents of SHIELD was such a damn dud. It's sad. Arrow has been good though!

HIMYM, 2 Broke Girls, Big Bang Theory, 2 and a Half Men, Mom, The Crazy Ones, The Millers. ALL FUCKING GARBAGE. All of them, shockingly bad. Mom is unbelievably bad. Legitimately one of the worst shows I've ever seen in my life.

styl3s

Agents of SHIELD has gotten pretty fucking rad. The last couple of episodes have been absolutely stellar.

styl3s

Not crying. His days as the IC Champ are numbered. He can have this.

I don't want to want to watch 15 lame episodes to get to the good stuff though. They should probably shorten up next season to 12 or 13 episodes.
It gets better like half way through the first season, it's just these last few episodes have been exceptionally well. I think the show found it's footing and if it does get renewed which i am pretty sure it will, it's going to have a great 2nd season.

I will accept D. Brine's finisher being called the Sting Was Never A Good Wrestler.
It's pretty clear from this insane statement that you are indeed insane or that you are basing this on his coasting years of late 90s and TNA. Stop being insane.

Top Bottom