• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Also, every name Edge came up with his million and one non-Spear finishes. The Edgecator, the Edgecution, the Edge-o-Matic, the Edgeacutioner. Half of the time I'm not sure what his finisher is suppose to be and I'm like "oh, that's the 3-count? ok"

strobogo

Banned
The Unprettier was a weird fucking name for Christian's finisher considering he was a vampire who didn't have a pretty boy gimmick of any kind. Also, because he's already ugly.

It made no sense to name his finisher that.

Gorillaz

Edge came up with so many finisher names that I'm sure he never used half of them more than once. Even in retirement he's probably sitting at home coming with new ones.

Running Edge
Edge to sleep
Edgeitude adjustment

I wish they just called the moves what they are. It's so embarrassing watching wrestling with people who aren't totally into it, and Cole's yelling his lungs out about Bro Kicks and Attitude Adjustments.

good thing they still have this graphic

sg-raw1027_ic_cup_promo.jpg

Edge came up with so many finisher names that I'm sure he never used half of them more than once. Even in retirement he's probably sitting at home coming with new ones.

Running Edge
Edge to sleep
Edgeitude adjustment

Sleeping on the Edge
Edge of Oblivion
Edge of Tomorrow
Knife's Edge

Also, every name Edge came up with his million and one non-Spear finishes. The Edgecator, the Edgecution, the Edge-o-Matic, the Edgeacutioner. Half of the time I'm not sure what his finisher is suppose to be and I'm like "oh, that's the 3-count? ok"

And somehow Con-Chair-to is still the most cringe-worthy of his move names.

strobogo

Banned
Modern Family is such an enjoyable show. When I think of sitcoms after Seinfeld, they're all FUCKING TERRIBLE besides Modern Family, Curb, The Office, Scrubs, Eastbound, and Parks and Rec. And 30 Rock, but it was well written more than actually funny.

CBS sitcoms are some of the worst things I've ever seen. Next to TBS sitcoms.

styl3s

Modern Family is such an enjoyable show. When I think of sitcoms after Seinfeld, they're all FUCKING TERRIBLE besides Modern Family, Curb, The Office, Scrubs, Eastbound, and Parks and Rec.

are Always Sunny, Louie, Workaholics and The League considered sitcoms?

Modern Family is such an enjoyable show. When I think of sitcoms after Seinfeld, they're all FUCKING TERRIBLE besides Modern Family, Curb, The Office, Scrubs, Eastbound, and Parks and Rec.

The League?

It's Always Sunny?

Modern Family is sub-USA level comedy. I'm surprised someone so angry at Earl Hebner's telegraphing would be into something where every joke is telegraphed.

They do that Jon Stewart routine of staring at the camera or object until you laugh at least a few times per episode.

Vylash

Not a fan of Community or Brooklyn Nine Nine?

strobogo

Banned
Modern Family is sub-USA level comedy. I'm surprised someone so angry at Earl Hebner's telegraphing would be into something where every joke is telegraphed.

They do that Jon Stewart routine of staring at the camera or object until you laugh at least a few times per episode.

Idk. I enjoy it. It is comforting and enjoyable and usually gets one real laugh out of me per episode.

Al Bundy still got it.

Not a fan of Community of Brooklyn Nine Nine?

Haven't seen it. I'm not really a fan of Andy Samberg.

Top Bottom