• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Sblargh

Banned
I like Los Matadores because instead of matando bulls, they take care of a lindo tourinho and even thaught him how to wrestle.
Eu gosto deles.

Based on Paige's (bad) promo right there, I think they might do Paige vs Emma tonight...

She said she wanted someone to "step up..." dont think that suits the main roster fighting her,

jred2k

I like Los Matadores because instead of matando bulls, they take care of a lindo tourinho and even thaught him how to wrestle.
Eu gosto deles.

zeb-colter-2.jpg

If Bryan is not at raw I 100% expect Cena to cut a promo (even though it won't be directed at Bryan) about how he is here each and every day jack! For the wwe universe!

KissVibes

Banned
Cesaro
Henry

Del Rio
RVD

Sheamus
Swagger

Barrett
Ziggler

Winners: Cesaro, RVD, Swagger, Barrett

Cesaro
RVD

Swagger
Barrett

Winners: Cesaro, Swagger

Cesaro
Swagger

Winner: Swagger

Swagger beats Big E at Extreme Rules in a Ladders match.

I'd root for Barrett to win the tournament but I'm convinced the holder of the IC title is cursed with weaker booking than those without it so unless something changes there I think these participants should think twice about this tournament that leads to ruin.

Top Bottom