• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Ithil

Cena can actually cut a promo so the smiling is fine.

Bryan is not a very good talker.

Your reasoning is that he smiles and is "goofy", which Cena also is. So I'm not seeing the "He's the worst mic worker ever!" sentiment I keep seeing everywhere.

He's a good talker, not a great one, and he has limits. He excels at more serious promos rather than happy face ones.

Razorskin

----- ------
BlOHvBsIgAIFQvh.jpg

When are they airing the Self Destruction DVD?

styl3s

Your reasoning is that he smiles and is "goofy", which Cena also is. So I'm not seeing the "He's the worst mic worker ever!" sentiment I keep seeing everywhere.

He's a good talker, not a great one, and he has limits. He excels at more serious promos rather than happy face ones.
I am saying that when Bryan smiles like a goofball when he is trying to convey a very serious message like with ALL of the HHH stuff it makes his promo seem even more shitty

I wouldn't even consider him a good talker. I would consider him "ok" at the mic. Clearly we aren't going to come to an agreement because i think he's meh, ok. You think he's good. Let's agree to disagree.

Guzim

R.I.P. to one of my favorite wrestlers when I was young. I was Warrior for Halloween when I was 5.

Damn, Cody looked devastated.

strobogo

Banned
Holy fuck, Cesaro vs. Henry

Also Ven Dam vs. Del Rio (meh), Swagger vs. Sheamus (double meh), and Bad News Barrett vs. Dolph (yay Barrett!)

I already forgot about RVD coming back. RVD's return is the most boring return WWE possibly could have done. Zero interest in him.

"Oh boy, I can't wait to see RVD do the same match he's been doing since 2001, but 30% slower and less interested!" Words never uttered by Strobogo without heavy sarcasm.

Top Bottom