• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

DMczaf

lol! That's better than the Aces and 8's reaction gif.

iLvdp7oZPhzX.gif

That Cena promo was everything terrible about Cena in a nice 5 minute package.. The corny jokes, then the awful bland serious side, all sandwiched in a complete non-character....Just awful. Completely outclassed by Bray Wyatt who's out there with no one to hit the ball back to him.

I saw one man doing whatever it took and improvising on the fly to play audience like a fiddle.

And the other reading from a script and babbling on and on to make a point that could be articulated clearly in a fraction of the time.

gurudyne

Will we ever again be as legit shook as when Taker lost? What would have to happen? Other than Cena doing a clean job, of course.

John Cena tapping out in the middle of the ring after a long, satisfying, clean match is the new Streak. It will mark the end of the Reality Era and the beginning of The Last Era of the WWE As A Profitable Company.

Wait, did Sheamus hit the brogue kick OUTTA NOWHERE with his "damaged" leg/ankle?

It's almost WWE policy that when a face hits a finisher outtanowhereforthewin, they're no longer supposed to sell at that point. No one wants their 97-time world champion/83-time world heavyweight champion to look weak for their photo op standing on the turnbuckle with the titles while getting cheered by the little jimmies.

DMczaf

So Daniel Bryan's first title defense is Kane?

....welp. At least they didn't Big Show him yet.
They are saving that for the next PPV

I don't want to jinx it but what happened to the Miz? Has he slipped to Zack Ryder tier?
he's a heel again, so he's no longer in the jobber faction with Dolph and Zack i guess. he'll get a big face push when the movie comes out.

...he's gonna come out with Summer Rae and they're gonna feud with Fandango and Layla fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
So Daniel Bryan's first title defense is Kane?

....welp. At least they didn't Big Show him yet.
They are saving that for the next PPV
Next PPV? They're saving it for next WrestleMania

Just catching up on Raw right now. Batista's selling of that Roman Superman punch is probably the only good thing he's done since returning to wrestling. At least from what I've seen.

he's a heel again, so he's no longer in the jobber faction with Dolph and Zack i guess. he'll get a big face push when the movie comes out.

...he's gonna come out with Summer Rae and they're gonna feud with Fandango and Layla fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Next PPV? They're saving it for next WrestleMania
That sounds about 1000% correct unfortunately.

I loved that when Paul Heyman walked out the crowd didn't know if they should boo or cheer loooool

But that crowd missed a huge opportunity to sing Cesaro's walkout music when he walked out to silence. This crowd is lame as fuck. They didn't even really give Cesaro a pop at all.

Vylash

After Raw went off the air tonight, Bray Wyatt faced John Cena in the event's dark match main event. Cena defeated Wyatt via DQ when he had Wyatt in the STFU, but Harper and Rowan interfered to break it up. The ref called for the DQ, the Wyatts continued to beat up on Cena, and when Bray went to hit Cena with a chair, Cena moved, and Bray hit Rowan instead.

Cena then knocked Bray and Harper out of the ring to end the show.

Weird how they did that tonight since that's exactly how their Extreme Rules match is gonna be booked

KissVibes

Banned
Remember that rumor that happened a few months ago that said Kofi Kingston was gonna get a big push and character change?

Triple H would probably do Kofi like he did Booker T before he ever got to be considered to be in Evolution.

Ziggler is probably the 4th Evolution 2.0 member.

I love how they say that Cesaro does "European uppercuts"

But WTF no theme music? They need to steal that song from Zeb and Swagger because those lame fucks don't deserve it.

McNei1y

Man, Sandow fell off the map.

Sign of gimmick change incoming?

I'm hoping... I thought he was entertaining in the ring.

Did anyone else see Titus O'Neil say "Punk bitch" to Reigns after he tossed Rollins? I really wish Titus had some more matches too.

Top Bottom