• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

AC/DC gave birth to Butt Rock. That is their awful, awful legacy.

Also, someone made a tier chart for WWE;

pXw2ohz.jpg

Gawd, look at that bottom row. So many bodies, so little talent.

Sokantish

AC/DC gave birth to Butt Rock. That is their awful, awful legacy.

Also, someone made a tier chart for WWE;

http://i.imgur.com/pXw2ohz.jpg[/MG]

Gawd, look at that bottom row. So many bodies, so little talent.[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen him wrestle in a really long time but I thought Tyson Kidd was pretty good when I last saw him

jmdajr

Butt Rock is awesome.

You can't crap on butt rock and and then think it's ok to like wrestling.

Sad to say we are on a tier way, way fucking below butt rock. That's the truth.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Of all the messed up things in the Attitude Era, I'm always the most surprised they got away with the Bossman/Undertaker ending

Showaddy

If the Network doesn't go as smoothly as the WWE wants I can finally see them starting to release the guys on that bottom row, they must be burning through 3 or 4 million a year on useless talent.

Bryan was getting married. Give me a break.

I'm not saying Bryan needed to be there because "motherfucker not everything's about Bryan." This show really needed to showcase that with the IC title tournament and Shield vs Evo but overall show was pretty lackluster even then. I'm not saying Bryan would've saved it but I'd by lying if the show wasn't such a drag.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Butt Rock is awesome.

Sad to say we are on a tier way, way fucking below butt rock. That's the truth.

Just because most wrestling fans have bad taste in everything doesn't mean that all wrestling fans have bad taste in everything.

If the Network doesn't go as smoothly as the WWE wants I can finally see them starting to release the guys on that bottom row, they must be burning through 3 or 4 million a year on useless talent.

Apparently they are trying as hard as possible to just let guys' deals expire. They think releasing people makes the company look bad.

I haven't seen him wrestle in a really long time but I thought Tyson Kidd was pretty good when I last saw him

It's no use being good at what you do if you never get a chance to actually do it. Same goes for Gabriel, he's better than they allow him to be.

cena eeds to be Triple S tier. be beat brock after all.

We need another match to properly evaluate it. Not sure Cena would beat Brock so clean now Brock's crippled the Undertaker.

jmdajr said:
Butt Rock is awesome.

Butt Rock serves its purpose well; background music at parties or while driving. Choosing to listen to Butt Rock outside of acceptable situations is a sickness, symptoms of which include a terrible taste in music.

Also, for anyone wondering about Jarrett's "500 wrestlers" quote:

Tuesday's announcement also included a note that GFW has "more than 500 performers" in their talent database. That does not mean the roster will include 500 wrestlers, but GFW has access to those stars.

Does anyone here find Angelina Love attractive?

Her being in a team called, "The Beautiful People" is puzzling. Like Heath Ledger calling Maggie Gyllenhal 'beautiful' in that one scene in Dark Knight.

Sblargh

Banned
It sounds like a clusterfuck variety show with some wrestling in it here and there.

So, sure, why not? Maybe it's a circus, we'll get trapezists, clowns, elephants and stuff.

Does anyone here find Angelina Love attractive?

Her being in a team called, "The Beautiful People" is puzzling. Like Heath Ledger calling Maggie Gyllenhal 'beautiful' in that one scene in Dark Knight.
I'm sure she's a great person in real life but I really wish they had gotten a better looking actress for that role.

Tyson Kidd and Heath Slater are both very good

Yes, but they don't win very much. I think's Kidd is a great talent, he had an excellent match with Bryan, like, four years ago...but that doesn't change the fact that when he's on TV (which isn't often), it's usually in a losing effort.

But... I was promised a cruiser weights show on the Network

If that ever sees the light of day, I'll be pleasantly surprised. They have a lot of wrestlers that could benefit from a cruiser weight belt.

I remember when Tyson was getting a mini push in the summer of 2012 but then he got injured later in the fall and he was out for a year. I enjoyed his team with Gabriel, they gelled really well

Top Bottom