• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Showaddy

Can't help but laugh at everyone looking sad then there's Torito with his bull mask and warrior shirt...

tumblr_n421d8M7z71ri0sroo1_1280.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Spider, I don't think I've ever seen you post a gif a picture or even discuss a black wrestler.

So they don't even exist to you, is that right?
why not? a big chunk of the guys there are fans and post here too.

I just have to have the right faces for it. WWE stuff's not gonna work.

Maybe matches turned into shoots like John Tenta vs Kitao.

Heyman interview with Austin is really good. I wonder if Paul knew at this point that he would be working with Cesaro. His name comes up and Paul gets excited about him.

Showaddy

Heyman interview with Austin is really good. I wonder if Paul knew at this point that he would be working with Cesaro. His name comes up and Paul gets excited about him.

Probably, Heyman was teasing a new guy a while back but no one really considered Cesaro because he already had Zeb.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
God David Von Erich is bumming me out. He fucking sucks.

Verendus

Banned
AC/DC gave birth to Butt Rock. That is their awful, awful legacy.

Also, someone made a tier chart for WWE;

pXw2ohz.jpg

Gawd, look at that bottom row. So many bodies, so little talent.
Pfft, Brock ain't no SS rank. Dude lost to Cena. So what if he beat a 60 year old cripple?

The Rock beat Cena, therefore according to Math, he'd beat Lesnar also. Those two are SS rank.

Brotista returned after 4 years and casually won the Royal Rumble, that earns him S rank at least. Bryan is the new Super Cena so he can join him there.

Lesnar and Triple H are the A+ along with the cripple, and Orton is the A.

Forget the rest, but for some reason there is a big baby in the B+ tier which seems like an insult to everyone on the roster. Anyway, getting tiring writing this now so I'll just give up here.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kinda shocked at watching Chris Adams vs the Mongol on the new WCCW. More super kicks than a young bucks match.

Also, Chavo Classic fucking SUCKS on the mic. Goddamn.

Sblargh

Banned
Noob question: so a manager isn't just a on-camera thing? It's actually someone who helps you develop you in general and stuff?

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Spider, I don't think I've ever seen you post a gif a picture or even discuss a black wrestler.

So they don't even exist to you, is that right?

You must have a selective memory. Suprised you don't have an Ultimate Warrior reference on your avatar, I know how much you idolized his views on minorities.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Does anyone here find Angelina Love attractive?

Her being in a team called, "The Beautiful People" is puzzling. Like Heath Ledger calling Maggie Gyllenhal 'beautiful' in that one scene in Dark Knight.

I would make her my waifu. Blonde, tattoos, big fake tits, what's not to like? I will say her body isn't nearly what it was 4-5 years ago but that's what a vegan diet will do for you.

Aiii

So not worth it
Noob question: so a manager isn't just a on-camera thing? It's actually someone who helps you develop you in general and stuff?

When your manager is Paul Heyman, yes. Though I'm sure he helps alot of talent, not just the ones he manages.

Rapstah

who holds the record for most ring names in the wwe as different gimmicks?

A-Train, Prince Albert, Lord Tensai...

Kane, The Freakin' Deacon, Festus Dalton, Festus, Luke Gallows.

Jack Foley, Cactus Jack Foley, Mankind, Cactus Jack, Dude Love, Mick Foley.
who holds the record for most ring names in the wwe as different gimmicks?

A-Train, Prince Albert, Lord Tensai...
I missed the "different gimmicks" part but A-Train was definitely supposed to be Albert.

Striker

With the deepest regrets
And tears that are soaked
I'm sorry to hear your dad finally croaked

He lived a full life on his own terms
Soon he'll be buried, and eaten by worms

But if I could have a son as stupid as you
I'd wish for cancer, so I would die too

So be brave, and be strong
Get your life on track, cause the old bastard's dead and he ain't never comin' back

I'm still going through Raw don't get why you guys hate it so much. The actual matches have all been terrific for a Raw. I guess you guys don't watch for the wrassles though. I'm on Swagger vs Sheamus.

LegoArmo

I'm still going through Raw don't get why you guys hate it so much. The actual matches have all been terrific for a Raw. I guess you guys don't watch for the wrassles though. I'm on Swagger vs Sheamus.

I enjoyed it, hits sounded extra hard this week for some reason.

Top Bottom