• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Anth0ny

Shocked that they managed to get nearly 400k via traditional PPV.

There is no chance in hell they're hitting that 1 million goal for the Network by the end of the year, unless they open it up to the rest of the world. If they didn't subscribe before Mania, they aren't going to subscribe after. You'll get some here and there, of course, but 300k+? nah.

Rapstah

angle-signm7p3u.png

From a 2000 episode of Raw. Was this not one of the John Cena photoshops?

strobogo

Banned
I'm legit shoot sad for Jeff that he lowered himself to working for Ian Rotten. Guy was a big star for WCW and WWE at the biggest time in the business, was the head of his own promotion for years, and now is wrestling for the most carny and gross mother fucker in some high school gym for hot dogs and socks.

Ric Flair

Banned
It's weird watching old raw segments on the app and seeing all the signs in the stadiums. I'm kind of glad they put the hammer down on that shit, I remember the two shows I went to when I was younger it was impossible to see anything because of all the signs blocking my view.

Sephzilla

It's weird watching old raw segments on the app and seeing all the signs in the stadiums. I'm kind of glad they put the hammer down on that shit, I remember the two shows I went to when I was younger it was impossible to see anything because of all the signs blocking my view.

Yeah. For a time the signs were out of control

I'm legit shoot sad for Jeff that he lowered himself to working for Ian Rotten. Guy was a big star for WCW and WWE at the biggest time in the business, was the head of his own promotion for years, and now is wrestling for the most carny and gross mother fucker in some high school gym for hot dogs and socks.

It's amazing that people can still work for Ian Rotten and then be amazed when they aren't paid.

I'm sure it's an ego thing. Jeff probably thought that Ian wouldn't dare stiff a big star like him out of his payday.

DMczaf

That's what happens when you fuck over Vince, and don't have the balls to apologize. Go fuck yourself, J E Double F J A Double R E Double T.

Ohhh, zeb is looking for a new Real American. I wonder who it will be. Maybe Big E. God knows that idiot can't make it as a face and he needs a manager.

Some site said he was taking bookings like these just to scout talent but who knows how he did with his money. He also claimed in a recent interview that he is the largest shareholder of TNA but I think that means after the Carters.

Sblargh

Banned
Man, starting with wrestlemania fallout through legends of wrestlemania; he network has, starting in two hours, some good 5 hours of programming on a row. Assuming all this is stuff is gonna be good, of course.

Hasney

Man, starting with wrestlemania fallout through legends of wrestlemania; he network has, starting in two hours, some good 5 hours of programming on a row. Assuming all this is stuff is gonna be good, of course.

The last Legends of Wrestlemania wasn't any good. If that's a new one, hope it's a new panel. If I see the words Michael Cole, I'm not even going to give it a chance this time.

Punk, like Bryan, was a big name from the independents who came to the WWE, where he was treated like trash for being a big name from the independents.

KuGsj.gif

Alucard

Banned
Still haven't watched Raw, but have read the universal panning towards the Cena comedy segment. It sounds atrocious in words; I can only imagine it in pictures.

Fuck off, Cena.

Sblargh

Banned
The last Legends of Wrestlemania wasn't any good. If that's a new one, hope it's a new panel. If I see the words Michael Cole, I'm not even going to give it a chance this time.

Well... it's not like I have anything better to do... with my life... in general...

I watched a tape of SummerSlam '89 when I was younger, and only remember to this day Ultimate Warrior vs Rick Rude, because there was a moment where Warrior pulled Rude's tights and exposed his backside.

Which led to my next thought, my fave five intercontinental champions:

1) Jericho
2) Razor Ramon
3) HBK
4) Macho Man
5) Ultimate Warrior

Heel

John Cena, Randy Orton, Batista, and HHH, all on RAW. People wanted to see the real stars.

Preach, friends.

Giving Daniel Bryan credit for 3 hours of television he didn't appear on? That ranks right up there with saying he could ponytail his beard, comb his hair and look presentable.

This is a No Spin Zone. When it comes to ratings without actually appearing, give credit where credit is due: The looming threat of Sting.

DMczaf

Cole nearly ruined Bryan's moment at WM with his dumb ass calls trying to find one that'd be used for promo packages in the future.

MIRACLE ON BOURBON STREET!

JavyOO7

Man, 1993 Hogan in episode 6 of RAW is whack. Just whack. Yet I can listen to his lively promos no problem from an old SNME in '89.

Linkified

What exactly do you do at an Adam Rose rated-pg party? Listen to loud music and throw confetti? That's exciting.

Eat way too much sherbet and drink way to much Iron Bru whilst playing MB Board Games with dudes wearing Rabbit costumes and tuxedo morph suits ....

Top Bottom