• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Sblargh

Banned
Since it's extreme rules and nobody believes Kane will take the belt away from Bryan, he could just be attacked. In kayfabe, no match is booked, in reality it is advertised as such, but in kayfabe could just be "you have no match, so if I see you there, I'll fuck you up". Bryan appears just to be his defiant self and they brawl on the parking lot or something.

Vylash

SD Spoilers:

Triple H opened Smackdown with a promo and announced that Evolution will face The Shield at Extreme Rules...
1. Intercontinental Champion Big E defeated Alberto Del Rio by DQ.

Paul Heyman cut a promo reminding fans that Brock Lesnar is the one in 21-1.

2. Paige beat Aksana. A physical match that was reminiscent of NXT women's matches. It's almost as if giving them some time to work with is a good thing...

3. El Torito beat Hornswoggle. Waste of time.

4. Alexander Rusev beat R-Truth. A sub-3 minute squash, but Rusev looked vicious during the match and had a post match decimation of Xavier Woods.

5. Santino Marella (w/Emma) defeated Fandango (w/Layla). Santino won via sunset flip. It was not an especially great match. Distraction with Emma attacking Layla let Santino pick up the win. There was some bad comedy after the match with Emma asking for a high five and Santino forgetting to take the cobra sleeve off.

6. Batista defeated Sheamus with a Batista Bomb. A pretty decent fight. They worked in some great near falls on both sides.

After the taping, Batista grabbed a mic and challenged Sheamus to a last man standing match which Sheamus won via Brogue Kick to send everyone home happy. Side note: Sheamus grabbed a Warrior-clad little girl from the crowd and carried her around for a bit. It was a touching enough moment that one of the photographers had to wipe away tears. He finished up the evening by signing some autographs and posing for photos.

...Is Fandango/whatever woman he's with vs Santino/Emma the new Kofi/Ziggler?

Thorakai

I'm sure the divas division will be in good hands, Triple H has to build it up for one of his daughters to dominate the division for years and have it mean something.

...unless he plans on one of them becoming the first female to win the WWE title.

Sblargh

Banned
I'm sure the divas division will be in good hands, Triple H has to build it up for one of his daughters to dominate the division for years and have it mean something.

...unless he plans on one of them becoming the first female to win the WWE title.

The first step to that evil absolutely awesome plan is to give meaning to women's wrestling as a whole.

The three daughters of H with Steph as manager fucking things up to merge the two divisions. Somewhere, a little boy is yesing with Daniel Bryan dreaming of becoming a WWE superstar. When he grow up, he will job to the McMahon girls.

bPPqPLS.png

Here, I made an avatar but I don't really want it. Somebody take it so I didn't completely waste my time. Show your your appreciation for Shovel Man.

That'd be awesome, actually. Obviously AJ Lee beating Brock Lesnar probably wouldn't work, but a strong lady VS Daniel Bryan? It'd work. It'd be cool. I'm just not sure if WWE will get to that point any time soon.

Vylash

That'd be awesome, actually. Obviously AJ Lee beating Brock Lesnar probably wouldn't work, but a strong lady VS Daniel Bryan? It'd work. It'd be cool. I'm just not sure if WWE will get to that point any time soon.

This would've been an awesome role for Kharma or Beth Phoenix but they fucked those 2 up, Paige could pull it off

This would've been an awesome role for Kharma or Beth Phoenix but they fucked those 2 up, Paige could pull it off

They won't put a man against a woman again. Ever. At least not one-on-one. Not good for their corporate image.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was just thinking. Can you imagine the shit(literally) young, super douche Randy Orton would have done to the Total Divas? Nattie would be on suicide watch.

psycho17

Just got home from the smackdown taping. Fun night but the kane and big show thing was weird. Highlight was #BnB and a Bo Dallas match. BOlieve.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I do like the Brock interview on Opie & Anthony.

'I don't like to be contacted.'
'They say it's hard to find you. I gotta go wander around in the woods to find Brock.'

DMczaf

I do like the Brock interview on Opie & Anthony.

'I don't like to be contacted.'
'They say it's hard to find you. I gotta go wander around in the woods to find Brock.'

Ah man. Now I wish for each time Brock appears for his next WWE angle, they show Heyman going into the woods in search of Brock in order to tell him his next orders.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ah man. Now I wish for each time Brock appears for his next WWE angle, they show Heyman going into the woods in search of Brock in order to tell him his next orders.
Blair Witch cam of Heyman yelling, 'BROCK?! BROOOOCK... BUHHHHROCCCKKK LESNARRRRR'

and then a bear appears and the bear falls down with Brock behind it covered in blood. "What, Paul?"

Blair Witch cam of Heyman yelling, 'BROCK?! BROOOOCK... BUHHHHROCCCKKK LESNARRRRR'

and then a bear appears and the bear falls down with Brock behind it covered in blood. "What, Paul?"

All of this necessitates Brock regrowing his grizzly beard.

Brock-Lesnar-With-Beard.jpg

or just have Brock hang out at the White Castle of Fear and Heyman has to take a helicopter to find him

Aiii

So not worth it
AJ injured. WWE resets Divas Division back to Divas #1 contendership battle royal with more botches in one match than in an entire WrestleMania.

Yep, sounds about right. Poor Paige.

Top Bottom