• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Marvel

could never
How do you get beyond her ass? Is such a thing possible?

Naomi-bikini-003.gif

Oh yes.

OH GOD CAN'T UNSEE ZIMMER MAN
...fuck
I watched TLC 2012 yesterday and I thought he was fun as hell. They REALLY should've given him another year to build him up as a babyface instead of hot-shotting him to the title. Because he was very over, and he was fairly amusing to watch. They basically needed a Steve 'Mongo' McMichael equivalent for him.

HE SHOULD'VE FEUDED WITH THE MIZ.
I think they were doing that before Cena was injured. Ryback squashed IC Champ Miz a couple of times and i think threw some couches around
I should probably post that video;

This is PROGRESS

Can't wait for the next show and to see Devitt wrestle again, PROGRESS are on a proper roll.
that looks like some good proper fun. I'll give it a shot whenever i'm looking for indie wrasslin

strobogo

Banned
Alcoholism is not a success Stro.

What if your definition of success and my definition of success are different things?

Lol at Steamboat's terrible web cam for WARRIOR WEEK when he lives in Florida, likely pretty close to the Performance Center. They couldn't have sent a single camera man to his house?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What if your definition of success and my definition of success are different things?

Lol at Steamboat's terrible web cam for WARRIOR WEEK when he lives in Florida, likely pretty close to the Performance Center. They couldn't have sent a single camera man to his house?

CJ Parker had that too, but Steamboat's was the worst. Eh, what can ya do.

What's on Warrior Week tonight? Is tonight the Roundtable?

I really like the production values, but it's too much counterculture to me. Do they have easy to follow storylines, chants and a family enviroment?

Not so much a family environment, the crowd are very rowdy (and drunk) and there's a lot of chants, some ridiculous/hilarious depending on your perspective. The storyline's are easy enough to follow, nothing too in-depth - it's mostly told through the action in the ring and the occasional post/pre-match promo. They're in the midst of the first major storyline at the moment, which began back at Chapter 9. This video explains things nicely;

The Self Destruction of Jimmy Havoc

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Produce clerk in a grocery store and tutor for after school program

Hey brother I used to have that job too! I hate people who mutter about prices while their dirty hands paw over the produce.

Man I ate good at that job. SO much fruit, so many vegetables desperate to be bitten into.

Hasney

Looking at what I've seen of PROGRESS, I really hope that they have a show on the weekend of July 4th. Would be lucky since I'm down in London anyway for Black Sabbath, Motorhead, Faith No More and Soundgarden.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Looking at what I've seen of PROGRESS, I really hope that they have a show on the weekend of July 4th. Would be lucky since I'm down in London anyway for Black Sabbath, Motorhead, Faith No More and Soundgarden.

They're not gonna celebrate how they couldn't get it done in the war. Should be a day of shame imho.
That sounds a little rapey, guy.

I ravaged every fruit I laid my hands on.

What does most of Wrasslegaf do for a living?

was a sales Team Leader for one of the biggest telecom companies in the country.

contract ran out, now at home, doing little to nothing and in no rush of returning to the workforce. only after the Summer, for sure.

Hasney

They're not gonna celebrate how they couldn't get it done in the war. Should be a day of shame imho.

Should bring the best US indie talent in to be squashed for me.

Speaking of that weekend, just booked my hotel. Shall be staying in Kesington Gardens after that gig. Fucking metal personified.

EDIT: New page

Joy-Giovanni-gifs-005.gif

tm24

Hey brother I used to have that job too! I hate people who mutter about prices while their dirty hands paw over the produce.

Man I ate good at that job. SO much fruit, so many vegetables desperate to be bitten into.

Man, the first 4 years of the job i ate so good. Since im in SoCal, we get a lot of good stuff and a lot of crazy stuff. Than 2 years ago they started cracking down on it so we gotta be downlow about it. I eat so many grapes. It's a real great job while being a college student. $20 bucks an hour is nothing to scoff at in my city. Plus the tutor side money has helped me graduate with no debt

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Should bring the best US indie talent in to be squashed for me.

Speaking of that weekend, just booked my hotel. Shall be staying in Kesington Gardens after that gig. Fucking metal personified.

That'd be a smart idea.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Man, the first 4 years of the job i ate so good. Since im in SoCal, we get a lot of good stuff and a lot of crazy stuff. Than 2 years ago they started cracking down on it so we gotta be downlow about it. I eat so many grapes. It's a real great job while being a college student. $20 bucks an hour is nothing to scoff at in my city. Plus the tutor side money has helped me graduate with no debt

Debt free graduation bros!

I go to school and am a baker for a bread company. Making bread to make that dough.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Stro is success personified and a master of his domain. Enjoy your afternoon buddy, or as the Mexican peoples call it, a "siesta" from the hard work of being the Chosen One.

Top Bottom