• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Marvel

could never
Yeah, there is no way I could stick to a low-carb thing working there.

Same.

I had a low carb diet a year or so ago and bread was the thing I missed the most. I eventually failed fucking miserably just when I was getting a nice body.

tumblr_m7iyddDsjB1qlyyjjo1_250.gif

CM%2BPunk%25E2%2580%2599s%2BStraightedge%2BIntervention.jpg

Heel

DIAMOND DALLAS TRAAAAASH

SHE DOESNT NEED TO GET TO NIRVANA
TO SEE THE BIG DIPPER

I think I've got my Big Poppa Pump promos mixed up.

I'm thinking we should start a Massle Hall of Fame on Legit Shook, Sunny.

Scotty Steiner is a surefire first ballot inductee for his striational contributions and dedication to spreading the importance of size to an entire generation of fans. An ambassador to pump if there ever was one.

I work for a catering company doing bar work for corporate shindigs.

Well at least I will for another month. Then who the fuck knows. Working on that part.

strobogo

Banned
Ashley was not hot at all. She's probably my least favorite Diva of the last decade in terms of looks and attitude. Such a try hard. I'm really not into girls who get a bunch of tats and piercings and then tell you all the time that they RAWK and get tats and piercings. If you were legit, you wouldn't have to mention it every 5 minutes. We can fucking see the tats and piercings. You don't have to tell us you have them. They're clearly visible at all times.

Vylash

Ashley was not hot at all. She's probably my least favorite Diva of the last decade in terms of looks and attitude. Such a try hard.

You shut your mouth about Kaitlyn 1.0

tumblr_leogpaJhis1qfo293.jpg

Think we need to go Fave Five All Time Attractive Women right now.

1. Becky Bayless
2. Christy Hemme
3. Joy Giovanni
4. Trish Straus
5. Annie Social

honourable: Karen Angle before she went on camera.
Kha07.gif

Its good to see Wade Barret has some of his confidence back after years of them taking it away. Watch his winds of change NXT promo and then look at him a year after Cena burried him in a mountain of chairs, he is completely defeated and doesn't care anymore

Hasney

Ashley was not hot at all. She's probably my least favorite Diva of the last decade in terms of looks and attitude. Such a try hard. I'm really not into girls who get a bunch of tats and piercings and then tell you all the time that they RAWK and get tats and piercings. If you were legit, you wouldn't have to mention it every 5 minutes. We can fucking see the tats and piercings. You don't have to tell us you have them. They're clearly visible at all times.

Yeah, she'd probably have been more attractive if she never talked.

If you want a trashy blonde, I'd probably go Velvet Sky above her.

Toki767

She was pretty much trying to be a blonde Lita except really crappy.

Striker

They ruined him in his first major feud versus Punk. Granted it was probably made up a few days prior since Cener had his injury. It was stupid. Then after lasting until the end in the Rumble, you thought they were going to push him again. Nah, just screw around to job to Henry at Mania. Then randomly turn heel after to face Cener who isn't going to be putting him over.

Life of Ryback.

Hasney

I like this.

I'd prefer that. Looks like they're getting better with Emma (although I've gone off her a bit on Raw, she's not really had the opportunity though so I'm hesitant to judge), Fox, Paige, Summer and AJ. I keep thinking Layla was good in the ring, but it's been so long since she's had a full match I can't judge.

Toki767

They ruined him in his first major feud versus Punk. Granted it was probably made up a few days prior since Cener had his injury. It was stupid. Then after lasting until the end in the Rumble, you thought they were going to push him again. Nah, just screw around to job to Henry at Mania. Then randomly turn heel after to face Cener who isn't going to be putting him over.

Life of Ryback.

Ryback was definitely one of the most over guys in the company before being put against Punk. He lost a lot of momentum after that match. The heel turn on Cena really was completely shortsighted booking by WWE. He easily could have been the Ultimate Warrior to Cena's Hulk Hogan.

Hasney

Other than sblargh who has weighed in, has anyone else got an opinion on current Shimmer? I feel like broadening my wrestling over the weekend.

Ryback was definitely one of the most over guys in the company before being put against Punk. He lost a lot of momentum after that match. The heel turn on Cena really was completely shortsighted booking by WWE. He easily could have been the Ultimate Warrior to Cena's Hulk Hogan.
The problem with Ryback is that he looks like the bad guy in a direct-to-video Ernest movie.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Truck driver. Good living hardly some glamorous position like others here. I bring you all that cool shit you love to buy. Like food and booze.

Go ahead make your jokes I've heard them all 15 times already.

My brother was a truck driver and made fucking bank before he had a kid. Loved riding in that truck as a kid and pretending i was in Over the Top

Top Bottom