• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Marvel

could never
02_Singlets_zps072db524.jpg

BOOM.

New Paige.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Adam Bomb looked great even when transitioning to Wrath. Love that style of dude. Not great in the ring but it didn't matter. Looked hype, stayed hype.

strobogo

Banned
Adam Bomb looked great even when transitioning to Wrath. Love that style of dude. Not great in the ring but it didn't matter. Looked hype, stayed hype.

Except for that period when he was really puffy and fat before he came back looking like Adam Bomb again. He had some cool moves and good intensity, but couldn't do anything past 5 minute squash matches and his squash matches were at a time when Goldberg was the ultimate squash machine.

Browny

Banned
I thought he was pretty cool too - not a bad finisher either. The best thing? He was billed from Three Mile Island - that's dedication to the gimmick.

(Mind you, I liked Duke The Dumpster Droese...)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey pal I'm from Pittsburgh. Best poison city on earth. Notice Wrath has the yellow and black.

strobogo

Banned
Things I look forward to at WM:

YES chants
The reaction Bateaster gets
Seth Rollins doing something crazy
A false finish in HHH/Bryan that blows the internet up

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
There is a screening of Pro Wrestlers vs. Zombies at a theater in town and Shane Douglas is going to be there. Should I go just to tell Shane Douglas how much I hate him?

galvatron

Flying into NOLA for 'mania to meet up with my brothers-in-law. Should be fun :)

Never seen 'taker in person before and figured I should before he hangs em up.
Not my ideal card by a mile, but good seats and they're pumped just to be able to go.

Prediction:Daniel Bryan vs HHH
is a double dq and Hogan orders Fatal Fourway main event

Also, I dug Adam Bomb alright enough...never liked whippleman, though.

Network seems to be bugged for me now. Whenever I click on any on demand stuff it throws me back to the live stream. Good start to Mania weekend.

Sblargh

Banned
The only thing that upsets me on the card is NAO Kane. But then again, the Shield might get a good match out of a piece of wood with faces drawn in. I even like the diva clusterfuck. I think there's something insane in the works there since it's so obvious it is a horrible idea.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Tag Team Champions The Usos vs. Los Matadores vs. The Real Americans vs. Ryback & Curtis Axel (Pre-Show match)
Who cares? Waste of a potential Cesaro match. Usos win

Battle of the jobbers
Who Cares? Wasted talent and people who haven't been on TV in a year. Big Shoe wins

The Shield vs. Kane & The New Age Outlaws
The Shield are being wasted in a match against opponents with a combined age of 218. Who cares? Shield wins

Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H
This match could be pretty good. I'm looking forward to it. Bryan wins.

Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational
Oh my....who cares? Naomi wins

John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt
This could be pretty ok. Expect the Wyatts to help Bray win.

The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar
The build to this match has been complete garbage but Brock usually goes HAM so that could lead to some entertainment. Just for men wins.

WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton vs. Batista vs. ? (Bryan)
Batista can go for like 15 seconds. Bryan wins.

Xater

Flying into NOLA for 'mania to meet up with my brothers-in-law. Should be fun :)

Never seen 'taker in person before and figured I should before he hangs em up.
Not my ideal card by a mile, but good seats and they're pumped just to be able to go.

Prediction:Daniel Bryan vs HHH
is a double dq and Hogan orders Fatal Fourway main event

Also, I dug Adam Bomb alright enough...never liked whippleman, though.

Why would Hogan have any power over the booking?

Either Hogan or Vince does some magic bullshit to make sure Bryan gets the rub.

HHH already experienced what happens when you go heels up at Mania (Mania 2000). He's not stupid.

Rapstah

I love how the NXT audience realised the Ascension weren't going away and invented something to do during their matches and now like doing that thing so much they cheer everything the guys do. Hilarious.

Rapstah

It's a shame Brodus Clay sucks at wrestling because he's got a great look. His new music isn't great but at least he managed to get rid of Someody Call My Momma which has to be the worst piece of entrance music ever at this point.

Top Bottom