• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's a real shame that Warrior never got to do an ICOPRO ad.

I've seen print ads for it though. They did the Apple "only one thing has color" thing with his facepaint and the rest was black and white. Looked good. I'll see if I can dig it up.

EDIT: This isn't the one I'm thinking of but all I could find:
g3iYZVf.jpg

Who is the best women's wrestler in the world right now?

Off the top of my head, contenders:

Alpha Female
Cheerleader Melissa
Arisa Nakajima
Io Shirai
Rain
Candice LeRae

Not there yet, but have potential:
Angel Blue
Thunderkitty
Ruthless Lala
Terra Calaway
Claudia del Solis
Nikki Storm

strobogo

Banned
Off the top of my head, contenders:

Alpha Female
Cheerleader Melissa
Arisa Nakajima
Io Shirai
Rain
Candice LeRae

Not there yet, but have potential:
Angel Blue
Thunderkitty
Ruthless Lala
Terra Calaway
Claudia del Solis
Nikki Storm

Why isn't Velvet Sky in either list?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've always been a huge fan of Jessicka Havok, a lot. Alpha Female has all the promise in the world and a phenomenal look, bright future ahead of her if she can get out of TNA.

Who was that amazing female wrestler that Dragonzord was posting about and has the eye patch?

We need more of her.

Flavor-of-the-month stuff from Wooo. Fuck that shit!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Real talk I hadn't seen much of her then I saw Wooo go fucking bananas in a circle jerk over her so being the hipster I am (m'lady) I've decided to hate her on principle.

There could not be a team of two more fake women in all of wrestling.

Than who? Velvet Sky? I'm not following!

Me too. I seemed to kind of fight through it. This TERRIBLE episode of Raw is helping me, though. Tatanka vs Mr. Hughes, a long Lex sit down interview, Bushwhackers/Macho Midget vs BO Beverly/Brooklyn Brawler/other midget. Just garbage.

Why are you watching terrible Raw? And you wonder why you are alcoholic...

Serenewarfare supports Prohibition, guys. He probably thinks boobs are gross and Mexican food is terrible.

*drops gloves, takes off shirt*
LET'S GO

PS: That train selfie thread is the fucking best

And his last two avatars are Paige and JBL, so he probably hates everyone who isn't pale and white.

I don't hate alcohol, I just think it is best in moderation. I like boobs and Mexican food. I accept any and all people, not only pale and white.

Sephzilla

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The "Improbable" Daniel Bryan, according to that article. Says it all brothers and sisters.

strobogo

Banned
The "Improbable" Daniel Bryan, according to that article. Says it all brothers and sisters.

I know deep down in your 3 sizes too small heart that you know why D-Brine is so over, you enjoy that he's so over, and you know that looks aren't everything. You also know that Bryan could beat Bateaster in a SHOOT fight because Batista would be completely gassed less than 2 minutes in.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I know deep down in your 3 sizes too small heart that you know why D-Brine is so over, you enjoy that he's so over, and you know that looks aren't everything. You also know that Bryan could beat Bateaster in a SHOOT fight because Batista would be completely gassed less than 2 minutes in.

iYbihYytfRe41.gif

Bryan can't take him in a LEGITSHOOT.COM fight though brother.

Top Bottom